Reviews for Circus Lions and Circus Bears
MsMusicLover chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I absolutley LOVED this fic! I laughed when the story said that the lions left, but before they turned, they had a special snarl JUST for Koji. That made me LOL! :) I also laughed when they imagined them loose in the city and they all stared at Koichi in the "Please tell me you didn't" way. I think it would have been even funnier if he did have this super secret plan that actually managed to free the lions. PANDAMONIUM! :)

I loved the last line:

Kouichi just shrugged. 'Everyone needs comfort,' he said calmly, but whatever he meant by that statement, he chose to keep to himself.

Absolutley loved it!

To tell you the truth, I had no idea if my review to "The Save the Beetles Campaign" even got sent through because my computer wasn't woking. Imagine my surprise when months later, scrolling on some author's page for Digimon fics, I come across one that says "for ". I was stunned! I thought that you had ignored my request because I had never got a reply back; so I was very surprised to see this! I just want to say thanks! I have never gotten a request fic written for me before. It kinda made my day. :)
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is so cute! Really, really sweet. The first paragraph was so funny*giggles. Evil Zoe but I agree with her. Chances shouldn't be missed to have a good blackmail. I can imagine Takuya throwing the cards in front of him suddenly. Haha...ticklish, ne? It is a good weakness point for Kou-chan.

They were talking about more important things. Umm, I wonder what they are...

I expected Kouichi to do sth with the lions. Thanks God, he didn't set them free and man, he really has a good point for not doing so.

Tommy is so adorable. Hehe, so he managed to beat two of their group and maybe Takuya before them. Neat. He is the king of games. Yay! The sweet bears suit him perfectly. I am glad that their tamer is a nice person.