Reviews for Stone Walls
Lilian Katora chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This is...wow. I loved the phrase 'clich├ęd blasphemy'. I'm not sure why I do. But I do.
Anyway, I really adore your writing style...I was glued to it in this chapter! Can't wait to read more!
brankel1 chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Excellent.
spk chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
Love it! Definitely want more please. :)
TheElegantFaerie chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Ooh love it! Thanks for the update!
nicole.louque.smith chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Please continue this story! I've loved it.
KrissM3 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
I like the story so far. It's interesting. I'm very glad that you contributed to the DoVe section of our little fandom.

Doctor Tennant...really? I personally prefer Doctor Smith and Nurse Pond but Ten's not bad.

I look forward to reading the rest.
brankel1 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Excellent.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
Oooh yay! I'm glad that their relationship is progressing! :) Please update again soon!
kathi-ryn chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
This is great! I'm so happy that they are getting into their relationship! Can't wait for more!
HoneyBee1 chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Definitely getting better and better. The storyline seems flowing, and I like the dynamic between the characters in this chapter.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Heya! Just a brief disclaimer that I'm going into this one completely fandom blind. :)

I really enjoyed the way that you portrayed Don, and everything that he's going through. You have lots of little details that make me understand who he is and where he's coming from, and they're all very well chosen and interesting. The way that he interacted with Veronica was nicely done. I appreciated the way that you showed their relationship, particularly after she was talking about the rape. I might suggest throwing a bit more emotion into the picture at that point, just because it is such a difficult subject. But still, really well portrayed. Makes me feel very much for both characters involved here.

SPAG:

"...Lilly Kane died a part of his happiness died..." I would recommend putting this in the past tense, so "had died" because it seems a little clunky to have it in the present tense here.

"A then Sheriff..." the then Sherrif?

"...was Veronica boyfriend" should be "Veronica's"

"... suspicious to him..." Looking at the context here, it looks like you mean "of him"?

"When Keith left..." having the "when" makes this a fragment.

"...a little backbone." missing the end quotation marks for the dialogue

I loved the part about the coma, and how this situation is making him just want to escape, but not escape at the same time. Nice hook for the rest of the story. Well done! Good luck on future projects!

Cheers, dearie!
Assfhnceeymkyvceswyvhunjmll chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
This is a very interesting story. Lamb's trying to change his way; that must be a very difficult task. Veronica can't believe he's alive!

I liked how the characters are introduced gradually to make sense of the story, and sticking to their original selves. :)
LuxSignifer chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
I can't wait to read the rest of this story! I want to know what gets Veronica to change her mind about Lamb so that they can be together...

Also I can't wait for fun moving hijinks with Logan and Dick helping Veronica, and maybe a guest appearance of Lamb, I hope I hope.
LuxSignifer chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I liked Duncan well enough, but I don't want anyone distracting Veronica from Lamb, I just don't!

Also that tricksy Keith Mars trying to keep things from Veronica, that is never going to end well
LuxSignifer chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
BAH! Is Duncan back?!
Now that I've got that off my chest...I loved the way you brought in the elements of Veronica's self doubt when she sees Lamb again for the first time, her thinking that she was seeing an illusion was a very clever tie-in to the show and displays how much she truly cared for him.

Also I may have made little go back motions with my hands at the screen of my computer when Veronica drove away from Lamb. That was a very powerful scene you wrote and it was well done, I started to choke up while reading it.

I cannot wait to read more of this fic, and am so glad you are continuing your story, there isn't enough DoVe out there in my opinion.