Reviews for Stone Walls
tbirdstar chapter 15 . 8/10
I like it. I hope you finish it.
LoveForever14 chapter 14 . 4/3
Ah just found this story and i love it! Update soon!
brankel1 chapter 14 . 3/10
nicole.louque.smith chapter 14 . 3/3
So excited to see an update on this...can't wait for more!
Lilian Katora chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This I loved the phrase 'clich├ęd blasphemy'. I'm not sure why I do. But I do.
Anyway, I really adore your writing style...I was glued to it in this chapter! Can't wait to read more!
brankel1 chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
spk chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
Love it! Definitely want more please. :)
TheElegantFaerie chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Ooh love it! Thanks for the update!
nicole.louque.smith chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Please continue this story! I've loved it.
KrissM3 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
I like the story so far. It's interesting. I'm very glad that you contributed to the DoVe section of our little fandom.

Doctor Tennant...really? I personally prefer Doctor Smith and Nurse Pond but Ten's not bad.

I look forward to reading the rest.
brankel1 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
TheElegantFaerie chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
Oooh yay! I'm glad that their relationship is progressing! :) Please update again soon!
kathi-ryn chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
This is great! I'm so happy that they are getting into their relationship! Can't wait for more!
HoneyBee1 chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Definitely getting better and better. The storyline seems flowing, and I like the dynamic between the characters in this chapter.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Heya! Just a brief disclaimer that I'm going into this one completely fandom blind. :)

I really enjoyed the way that you portrayed Don, and everything that he's going through. You have lots of little details that make me understand who he is and where he's coming from, and they're all very well chosen and interesting. The way that he interacted with Veronica was nicely done. I appreciated the way that you showed their relationship, particularly after she was talking about the rape. I might suggest throwing a bit more emotion into the picture at that point, just because it is such a difficult subject. But still, really well portrayed. Makes me feel very much for both characters involved here.

"...Lilly Kane died a part of his happiness died..." I would recommend putting this in the past tense, so "had died" because it seems a little clunky to have it in the present tense here.

"A then Sheriff..." the then Sherrif?

"...was Veronica boyfriend" should be "Veronica's"

"... suspicious to him..." Looking at the context here, it looks like you mean "of him"?

"When Keith left..." having the "when" makes this a fragment.

"...a little backbone." missing the end quotation marks for the dialogue

I loved the part about the coma, and how this situation is making him just want to escape, but not escape at the same time. Nice hook for the rest of the story. Well done! Good luck on future projects!

Cheers, dearie!