Reviews for The way you made me feel
LexiTheAmatuer chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Eeeeek! You're killing me, Sab! 3
marysunshine81 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Yes, I'm reading your other fics, don't ask why, I can't expplain :D

This one is just so bittersweet, poor Will, I'm sure it was damn hard for him to get over her, probably he still hasn't.
I love the use of the elevator and the ending is really sweet!

Why does no couple talk about their feelings on this damn show? Damn writers!
guategal chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I'm going to continue believing that most women hope and dream being in/with a state of "Will's ways" of loving whether elevators or stairways exist. How closely I seem to relate with your writings focus dicotomies. You are an especially talented and appreciated writer.
guategal chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Each time I read one of your A/W writings, I feel you've outdone yourself . Here again you express so lovingly the intense emotional tones between these two characters. What a joy to read your gifts on fanfic, Sabrina. Thank you, thank you.
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
A lovely story!
ganbaruhito chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Sabby my love I loved it! The story is so lovely and well written. Willicia talking on the elevator and at the end. Such a good story, too bad that is just one chapter but is that one we can read so many times.
Zara chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is good, at the same time cute and funny. They sure did not seem to be panicked hanging in between floors in the elevator. You made them just so adorable together.
Birdie chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
You want me dead! Alicia, Will and an elevator! So good and so well written! Best. Fanfiction. Ever.
PenWriterPen chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love A/W. I love A/W in elevators. Hence, I love this fic. Truly, it was amazing. It's nice to imagine something like this happening on the show. If only... Thank you for writing it.
ShowMeStars chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow, Sabrina! This was just perfect! So lovely...I don't know what else to say. Thank you for writing and I look forward to more excellent stories from you x Abby
tgwismyreligion chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is an absolutely beautiful fanfic! Definitely one of my favorites :) I would love for you to continue this story! Amazingly written and omg, elevators! :) Ahh, so good! :) Oh, if you could do a georgetown flashback that would be incredible too :)
gu gu chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
You seem to manage to transcend your characters' within their story plot existences and to bring us readers beyond to project into each of own dream lives, our own unfinished business, our own would-if-only-it-could-be inner self feelings and desires. You land us often beyond your story. Such talent and wholeness in your writing. I suspect you push readers' personal buttons more than you'll ever know, help readers' lives to self clarify more than most fic's writers.
Lily chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
"I guess we should find a way to kill time," God please I need another story where they kill time in THAT way! Lol

Amazing work by the way! As usual!
Sara chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Another amazing story! *-* And the elevator! I always wanted to see them trapped in an elevator XD You wrote it so well! I can't wait to read more from you! Thank you for writing it!
L250 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really loved this story I love the two together more this was one of the best I've read. Congratulations