Reviews for Strokes of Fate
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
This was a very insteresting story, it was realy good! :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
AWWWW...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Awesome! Although I hope that in future stories the problems between Chiaki and mike are worked out. And please finalize who ends up with who!
alpona chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Takeru .. Jayden's cousin ! that's a great connection !
ROCuevas chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
Well this was awesome.
EclipsePheniox chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
vary good job so a sequel i think it would be cool if you did
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Hey, it's me #1 Billy Fan! I just wanted to say that this was such a good ending! I really, really enjoyed this! This was sooo cute and I loved the boys commenting on Mia and Mako's cooking! That was soooo funny! I hope you can make a sequel! That would be awesome! So, great job! I can't wait to read more of your fics! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Plz make a squeal!
Optima99 chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Great ending and it feels like they can meet again for more adventures. Hope to read more of your stories and happy belated birthday to you!
Wolfgirl77769 chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Aw,oh,it's me,something is wrong with my logged in page,so this my sub for now.
WJones215 chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Very nice ending.
Pikatwig chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Awww. Cute Ending. Well, hope more great stories are to come.
Takeru-Fangirl chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
GREAT STORY AND...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR!

Hope you have a terrific day!
xXScream4Xx chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME! Dudette, that battle was intense! Wow, I think I'm sweating!

And when all of the Samurai Rangers went into Shogun mode, that was AMAZING!

And when all of the Shinkangers went into hyper Shinkenger mode, that was AMAZING!

Dudette, you seriously need to write for Saban, seriously, Saban needs you. You seriously have talent.
Blood Burning Angel Of Death chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Yo, Hog here, just thought I would have a little fun with my name!

Anyway driving to work, reviewing off phone, AWESOME FICF! Ah, hit a speed bump.