Reviews for Here and Now
janet1982 chapter 1 . 10/28
awesome )
buslimpan chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Woah... Perfect ending for the main fic!
Orisin chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Soundwave is such a bad boy. Jazz must had taught him a lot!XD
They were all so lovely!
Yeah, finally live happily ever after!
SilentMelodyz chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Good small sequel from the main fic
Lyra Harp chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
*Snort* Okay. OKAY? Okay is vanilla icecream without the sauce! You got the whole sundae down, my gosh! OKAY...pfft. Trying amazing.
Miza loooves your writing. Steamiest smut I've ever read. If, or when, you ever come back to this glorious site known as fanfiction, I will also be waiting with cyber hugs. ;) I may write a story dedicated to you if that's okay...I can't promise that it will be as amazing as any of your stories, but I will try.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
yay, this is great! your muse is dead? sorry to hear that...
warperchick chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Bravo Bravo! Encore! so awesome to see that a lot has changed since meggs died. i congradulate soundwaves ability to be fully recovered and move on with blaster *makes a kitteh face* YAY!
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Yes! Finally together! I love this one!
smoking caramels chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Aw! This was such a perfect ending! I hope things start looking for you, I completely understand about depression and losing one's muse. I am giving you cyber hugs and I'm so glad you're seeing a counselor, they have always helped me immensely. I love your work and whether or not you write TF fiction again I'll most likely be lurking on LJ and here I you ever need to talk.
kaileeyp chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
b'aaaaaww! this is so super cute! its a shame you hsve to go, but hey, if you ever feel like coming back i will wait with open arms :). you are so super talented, good bye, i hope to see more of your work in the future.

feel better soon bro, kaileeyp
Lithium223 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was so lovely and touching and the hot sex just makes it all the better.

I am sad to here that this will be your last fic, but I understand. Go take care yourself and if/when you're ready to come back, there will be people here for you.

So now I would like to say that I truly enjoyed your writing and appreciate the time and effort you put into them. You are one of my favorite authors.

Good luck and well done.
Camfield chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
God I love this. The whole story, this wonderful finale, it all has been a gorgeous ride and I'm thankful I got to go through this with you.

Good for Soundwave for being able to get through his blocks, and props to Blaster for being so understanding and sweet.

Like I told you on you LJ, I'll be here with open arms if you even come back, and wish you the best of luck with everything you're doing. :)
DarkSirocco chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
*fans self* a beautiful culmination to a wonderful story! And hothothot!

Wish so much that you were staying, hon, but it is always best to stop when you feel you should. I have loved every bit of your stories and will miss finding new ones. I shall definitely be keeping what you have written bookmarked, tho! ;D

I hope you feel better soon!

Much love,

Siro .
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I won't deny I would have been interested in seeing a mention on how the Seekers were doing, but I do understand that sometimes some things are best left to the imagination. In any case, this was kind of a nice follow-up.

Once more, I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Smexy AND sweet ;) loved it!

And bye, if you really are going...