Reviews for That's My Girl
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
Brilliant ending. I enjoyed it :) looking forward to whatever else you have in store for us
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
Action all the way through; I like it XD
We need a quiet moment though... maybe straight after this. HAnnibal could be fixing her up or something. We need to know things are going to turn out allright in the end ... if that's the kind of story you like to write that is ;)
Till next time
Firebolt
Hench-Girl95 chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
Good chapter! I'm sad that it's ending next chapter :( I've been reading this since you published it! Oh well, I shall read your other one :)
Nyx Crepsley chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
*Claps softly* Bravo, very Hannibal. I would have liked a little more detail but I enjoyed the chapter never the less.
lovinghannibal chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
I've taken some time today to begin reading a few of the fics on the site- I spend so much time writing, I often haven't the time to read. I think you are doing a really good job- only 17? Impressive.

He cupped her face and kissed her, bringing her body closer to his and holding her tight. The light from the streetlamp above shone down on them, almost as if it were staged to mark the moment. Though they weren't married yet, from that moment on, Clarice wasn't a Starling anymore. Hannibal knew that she was his, he had known for a while but now it was set in stone. She was his and he was hers. He had never allowed himself to belong to anyone, not since he was a child. But with Clarice, it was different. He wanted to belong.

I really enjoyed that paragraph! Now it was set in stone- Lovely!
LH
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
A CLIFF HANGER! Why would you do something like this! Please update soon!
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
:o
Next chapter please XD
Cytherea4 chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
Ahhhhh who is this and what does he want? How did he find out about them being there? Eeeek! Update soon!
Nyx Crepsley chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Hello my friend, since you keep leaving such long and wonderful reviews I thought I might return the favor.

I enjoy this story very much but I do have a couple of problems that I'd like to address.

1 you keep using wasn't instead of weren't or were not. I spotted it twice in the story. But I'm being nit picky, just letting you know about it.

2 Hannibals reaction to lose ing the baby, or his therefore lack of a reaction. I would have liked to see more of his insight throughout the story. I think that if this was added it would increase the delight that I find in the story 10 fold. )

Otherwise I find no other problems with the story. It is a wonderful and enchanting read. Do keep up the good work.

Ta ta,

Nyx
Hench-Girl95 chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
ooooo, dramatic ending :) Very nicely done :) I wish I could see a picture of Clarice's dress though, for I can't really picture the description of it in my head xD lol. But, great job on the chapter, as always :D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter? Who could get to them?
Hench-Girl95 chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
This story is sooo addicting to me. And Hannibal is sooo sweet! I just love him so much 3 I hope you update soon!
Black Cat Combat chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
Very cute. Hope you update soon! :)
dreamiestnightmare13 chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
Like I said before-freaking adorable. Keep up the good work, my friend :D
dreamiestnightmare13 chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
OH MY FREAKING GOD THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! They really deserve happiness! I'm so happy Hannibal proposed! :D
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »