Reviews for Fifty Shades Meander
Kymalya chapter 60 . 9/23
I was liking your story...but as I have gotten to later chapters and he has asked her to wear the collar I got extremely offended for ana. A collar represents 24/7 submission. I feel he is forcing ana to change to become that submissive that he says he doesn't miss. When he used "obey" to make her do what he wants he is again taking that fight from ana the fight that he fell in love with. I am going to keep reading the story I want to see what you do with it. But I am honestly waiting for ana to blow up on him and put her foot down saying she wasn't giving into him any more. I feel like ana is losing herself. From experience after having 3 kids a woman needs to keep her own identity or she will lose herself and become miserable. Only being wife, and mother can be frustrating and aggrevating. Making the woman unhappy.
Deborah Bowman chapter 72 . 8/25
Wow!That was amazing! I am going to miss this series. Looked forward to reading it each day. Thank you so much!
Deborah Bowman chapter 71 . 8/25
What a beautiful love story! I love Anastasia and Christian! The true Romeo and Julie of the modern age. Although the sex is hot, it is made so much hotter by their deep love and devotion to each other. Thank you for this lovely gift.
Deborah chapter 13 . 8/18
God! This is so frustrating! How many chapters before they get back together...or do they? They are killing me!
Deborah chapter 1 . 8/18
Wow!
kelly.w.hathaway chapter 8 . 7/13
I've read this story numerous times (obviously a favoritethe only thing that has bothered me since the beginning, is Ana's constant concern of HER relationship with Christian. It almost seems like she puts that above the relationship Christian has with Chris. I don't know, it just really bothers me
Meeshmo chapter 18 . 7/2
Thank fuck.
Meeshmo chapter 1 . 7/2
Just started this. So excited to have found it. I'm hooked. Such good writing!
RNgirl chapter 72 . 5/5
I have really enjoyed this story only found it a few days ago couldn't put the table down
L,
Shannon83k chapter 72 . 4/17
Absolutely loved your story!
nhlekes chapter 37 . 4/7
Really loved the story especially in the beginning maybe you could improve the ending what happens when ana gives birth
team rob chapter 59 . 2/21