Reviews for Fifty Shades Meander
Evie chapter 45 . 3/4
Hilarious!
Evie chapter 43 . 3/3
I love what you've done with this story. And even tying in the actual FSOG books-awesome. I'm enjoying your version more than the original. ]
I don't think I would want my parents knowing such a thing about my husband and I sure as hell couldn't take having women throwing themselves at my husband. There are so many women out there who have absolutely no respect for marriage.
See, I want someone to love me like that!.to go ape-shit crazy if another man even looked at me. Good chapter.
Good chapter. I think Ana should embrace Christian's way of doing things. I guess since I have never had a"take-charge" kind of man, I find it appealing. Especially since he seems to love her so much.
Boy! Didn't know that kind of sexual intensity existed.
Another great chapter. Can't wait to see what is next!
Another good chapter. Carry on. That is all.
Another great chapter. You are a great writer.
So sexy and intimate, I love it.
It's about time! But how is his family going to react when they learn the truth?
If I were Ana, I don't know if I could stand t roller coaster emotional ride. But I guess she caused all of this.
The plot thickens!
Where is this going? Does she want Christian or Dr. SHAWN?Is she going to be a slut? I certainly hope not. And does she have to be so scatterbrained?
londongirl123 chapter 72 . 2/15
I love the way you wrote the valentines chapters! I could definitely feel the love between them! Great job
3,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »