Reviews for Fifty Shades Meander
CocoBabee chapter 1 . 4/30
I first found Fifty Shades Meander on your Wordpress blog and I fell in LOVE!

I just now found out you have it on here too and of course I had to read it again! I swear I've read this story about 3 or 4 times I love it so much! This is hands down my #1 favorite fsog fanfic there is! No lie.

You should put the other one-shots up you got of this story on here. "Quickie Meander - One Shot Fan Fiction" And "Spanish Meander - One Shot Fan Fiction"

Again I absolutely LOVE this Fan Fiction story of yours and your amazing Monique! I cannot wait till the epilogue & I'll be patiently waiting until you have it out!
Keisha richards chapter 3 . 4/27
Just started and I love it. I wish Jose hadn't been drawn into it. Love your story:)
I finally finished! It was a wonderful and well written story. Thank you for taking the time to provide us all with so much steamy pleasure. I look forward to the Epilogue that you mentioned.
I
irma.walsh chapter 71 . 4/19
Wow!
CTG Admirer 129 chapter 72 . 4/15
I love your stories, have followed for awhile now. Do you plan on writing any more stories of Ana and Christian? :)
TinaF chapter 48 . 4/9
Wonderful story! Hope to read more.
PCQ1986 chapter 19 . 4/5
This is my 3rd time reading this story! I just love your writing style and your version of Ana and especially Christian! Very steamy scenes by the way...gosh! lol I love it!
sarah chapter 2 . 3/28
I love your story, a new twist on FSOG, fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
Evie chapter 45 . 3/4
Hilarious!
Evie chapter 43 . 3/3
I love what you've done with this story. And even tying in the actual FSOG books-awesome. I'm enjoying your version more than the original. ]
I don't think I would want my parents knowing such a thing about my husband and I sure as hell couldn't take having women throwing themselves at my husband. There are so many women out there who have absolutely no respect for marriage.
See, I want someone to love me like that!.to go ape-shit crazy if another man even looked at me. Good chapter.
Good chapter. I think Ana should embrace Christian's way of doing things. I guess since I have never had a"take-charge" kind of man, I find it appealing. Especially since he seems to love her so much.
Boy! Didn't know that kind of sexual intensity existed.
3,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »