Reviews for Brother Thalmor
Esmeh chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
*cheers* I'm so relieved by the way things ended. It was a beautiful story.
Esmeh chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Aw! I have tears from the sweetness of chapter 5
Esmeh chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
This is amazingly written! I'm completely sucked in. Great characters, wonderful pacing, and the descriptions are all very immersing.
OneOfShadows chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I see you haven't updated this in quite some time, but the review, I think, would nevertheless be appreciated.
It is good. Very good, and better than most, certainly. I'll have to go with SnowWhiteTigerlily on this - I can't understand why you have so few reviews. The only thing that bothered me for a bit was Ondolemar going so soft so fast at the party. The ending was unexpected - I would never have guessed that he'd stay with Baldr after all.
SnowWhiteTigerlilly chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
So, I have to say i've got to wonder why you're stories get so few reviews. I'm going through them now and they're pretty enjoyable. Decent grammar and interesting characters. Perhaps a little short for some people but I think they deliver just the right amount of detail. Maybe i'm just biased because I like the elves. My favorite is actually Dunmer, but I also like the Altmer and Bosmer. I was a little sad when I found out the Altmer had essentially become the "bad guys" in Skyrim (aside from Alduin of course) So whenever I come across stories in which the writer has an Altmer character that isn't all bad it makes my day :D.

Of course, I definitely like what you did with Ondolemar here as well. This whole kind of dysfunctional family idea made me smile. (Especially the idea of Ondolemar and Aela totally disliking each other. I could just imagine the arguments they must have had.) Also, somehow the fact that Baldr supported the Stormcloaks in this story didn't bother me. (and this coming from a staunch supporter of the imperials XD) I think it's just because it didn't become the focus of the story. The little touches with Lydia and Aventus were nice as well.

I actually considered having my female Altmer join the Stormcloaks just for the irony factor. I might not do the civil war quest-line with her at all though. I essentially made her evil anyway. She's the Listener and the master of the thieves guild. Plus, i've only completed Daedric quests with her. But yeah, i'll stop rambling now. I enjoyed this so I figured i'd let you know. Even if I don't manage to review your other stuff right away i'll definitely give it a go. Keep writing.

Also, if you'd like to reply to me or what have you SnowWhiteTigerlilly is my actual account on here. I'm just too tired to log in right now.
LastoftheOldScrolls chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I really liked this story, very original. I am hoping the story goes on even though i thought it was a good ending.
Alduin chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
It's so damn cute! I can't wait for the rest, wait, this isn't the end, is it? FSJAJ

Keep going please?
evil villainess chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
*gasp*

a likeable high elf!

*double gasp*

a fluffy bundle full of brotherly love in thalmor robes! (well not literally fluffy, considering he's bald)

this fic has been altogether too enjoyable. Please don't let that be the end? D: Baldr with his sunny, and cheeky winning personality and Lemmie with his self righteous, stuck up outer shell with his melty centre. I'm looking forward to reading more about them.

*sniffle*

This fic deserves more attention than it's gotten!

loved it
Alduin chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I like ti so far, oh do you happen to have a DA, this reminds me of some art if saw of this kind of thing on there.
Orquwen chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This is differnt than most stories! Please update new chapter!
makiva chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Interesting. Of all fanfiction that I saw here, Dovahkiin with a Thalmor brother is a new and scary sight. Really, when I sat foot in the Markarth's palace and saw the Thalmor agents there I nearly killed them all at sight. Barely stayed alive after a Thalmor assasination, fancy mages robes provide no protection!

Baldr's personality is unusual for a mer who was awed in childhood by what Aldmeri Dominion was doing. Cant imagine am Altmer without a sneer on his face, what a pity that I cant beat the crap out of Ancano, hmph.

Update soon!