Reviews for Changes (DISCONTINUED)
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 9 . 1/21
This story was really great! I'm kinda sad that you've decided to discontinue this because it has a whole lot of potential to be all kinds of awesome. I'd definitely like it if you decided to pick this story back up and try to finish it. I really, truly liked this story, and I hope to see it again soon. :)
RowanRH chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Damon just went back and reread clandestine, and totally forgot this one was discontinued.. still hoping for a reboot.
irmalin chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
It's a pity that this has been discontinued, but thank you for the read! I really enjoyed it, some interesting points came up about the dynamics of Jinx and raven's relationship which I had been wondering about reading some of your other stories. The tone was fluid, the twists surprising but well-placed and the dialogue well contrasted to the action and descriptive parts of the story. At times I thought raven was being a little thick, but she's only (half) human! I thought the cast was well in character and the character development had an interesting and promising build up. Cheers and I hope this made sense, it's kinda sorta six am and midnight.
Firedon chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Hm. Pity that it's discontinued, it was quite a pleasant read.
1nkyMadness chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Please update soon, not just a creeper
I really love this story! It's hard to find good quality fanfics like this
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Interesting. I do hope you decide to pick up this story again!
Im growing rather fond of this pairing.
Firepaw15 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Wished you didn't dicontinue this, but oh well it was good while it lasted
Deathnoteuser chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
NONONONONO! TTTT you just broke my heeart... Well, dramatics aside, I think that most of us would be happier if it was "on hiatus" rather than a complete and final discontinuation... 'Cause, you are going to write again... right?
RavenFan chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Anon chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Please update soon!
Stormplains chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Dude, I know. I have two friends who can always tell when something's wrong but sometimes I don't tell them. I was really vague with one of them because it involved her and she got unhappy with me, it was painful to do because I had promised the week before I'd always let her know when something was wrong. Sigh. Relationships are hard stuff.
Anyways your story is moving along nicely. I want to know more about this Mark guy, we keep getting glimses of him and IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO DECIDE TO GO AFTER HIM. AHHH! I hate that Raven's away from the team, though I know she has to, and am waiting for some big make-up-moment that might never come.
Jinx, take care of her.
Don't mind the delay. Writer's block sucks, but I am ready for the next chapter already!
Keep writing strong.
Death Sender chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
nice story really like the plot is raven going to break the mirror so her spirt can become one again and how much control would she have if she did
Dak Hamee chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Hmmm interesting I'm eager to see where this will go from here
Juniper Night chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Great chapter! The part about the Azarian monk's actions - creating Trigon and Shattering Raven's soul are both really disturbing and yet very believable. Which makes it more disturbing, of course :P

This Mark B-Plot is quite intriguing, I can't figure him out.

Update soon! May, um, Saraswati! Yes, may Saraswati keep writer's blocks far from your head :)

Taeniaea chapter 9 . 11/28/2012