Reviews for Darkness
Tara Walden chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
TTTT *unintelligible words made incoherent by crying, but they are trying to convey how awesome this story is, too. Do you ever write a bad story? I don't think so. I've read most of the DC comics related ones. You're incredible!*

All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
How sad! But incredibly well written.
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
...that was soooo sad...I cried through the whole thing...*siff* Well, it was written wonderfully. It was like I was there watching...good job...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Great story... *sniffle* One of the better "Terry dies" fics... Kudos for adding Matt and Mary, not many authors include them in the Batman's last scene. ;)

But how exactly is this AU? Terry dying like this is very possible.
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
*agonized scream* NOOOOOO! *sobs* How! Who killed him? I'll kill him! *more sobs* WHY! Evil! How could you write such a sad story?

I mean...I write about people dying in awful ways, too. But...*break down into tears*
Honour Huston chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Very touching, and lathough there wasnt much speaking, it still got the message through.
SilverKnight chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
Hey, I remember this story! It's good anywhere I read it. (Read: You rock, oh mighty one. :D)
OmegaPhish chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
This was... sad... but awesome! I liked it a lot! The whole glow and everything. You made it flow easily, and you know how to hit the spot. VERY GOOD.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
I Loved that story. I love Batman Beyond, and Terry, but I am also an angst fan. Please, you need to write a lot more about this.
Manticore Queen chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Incredibly well done! Very sad as well!

NeoBatwoman chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Man that was good. I do love Terry, but there needs to be more stories like this. I am a big angst fan. Hope to see you again!
Paradigm7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Very good writing. Waiting for more.
SA17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
dark, moving, sad...nice touch with the bats mourning and the spotlight basking Terry's body with a type of holy light amidst the darkness of the rest of the world. good job, indeed!
Calico chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
That was incredibly well written and moving. Loved the symoblism of the bats. Excellent job!