Reviews for The End?
cytpotter chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Great story! I loved this tag and think that it should of been in the episode! Thanks for sharing!
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I really like that take on how Steve crashed after the adrenaline wore off.
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Once again you gave Steve much better whump then were saw on the episode. He should have been hurt way more then he was on TV. Heck both of them should have been whumped more after that crash.

Loved the team angst, and the bickering between Danny and Steve was great as always.

And I have a feeling Wo Fat will not be behind bars for to long (either killed off or he will escape again) . And there will be other bad guys for the team to fight besides him.

I can't wait to read your next story.
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Immediately thought of you and your whump enhancement tag fics while watching Steve walk right out of that plane, so glad to see you've written another one!

Great job with insight into the team & their thoughts on what happened.

Poor Kono...

Love the banter between Malia & Chin. Though, like another reviewer, I did question why she was treating Steve.

Another great fic as usual.

Now I'm off to watch the season finale...
sheppard1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I was hoping someone would write a followup. Great job and already in my Kindle.
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
A rare happy ending for our hero... for now. Kinda scared about that finale... hope to see some stuff from you over the summer tho! :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
LOL as to why steve chose dark pants in danny's opinion...

wonder how strong steve's will is if he can walk out of the prison hurting like that

"i'm smiling on the inside... on the outside not so great" perfectly wonderful description - the best ever!

wonderful story!
Qweb chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Loved the story. Makes sense Steve would suffer after effects from the crash. Glad Danny didn't rant too much when Steve was down. Just enough to show he was worried.
lanteaddicted chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I, too am looking forward to tomorrow's Season Finale of Hawaii 5-0 & Season 3.

awesome story.
Kilema chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I liked this story very much. Thanks a lot for sharing.

I love the way they care for each other.
shirik chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
that was beautiful! i loved hurt steve and all his ohana's are worried. i'm glad he feels like they're his family. and surely it's not the end!
Lulu chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great work and a nice tag. I agree with you, Steve would have suffer for the plane crash and the fight.
Kathleen LaCorneille chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great oneshot! I tought he must have been in pretty bad shape too, plane crash, fight, taking over the helico, etc... so I'm really glad you wrote this fic. Good ending! :)
gw-libero chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Although I haven't seen the episode, I like the story.

Stubborn Steve ignoring his injuries never gets old :-)

Thanks for the tag!
sherry57 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is so good hon. It's a great insight to Steve's thoughts, a wonderful team piece and gives us the whump we missed on the telly!

Wo Fat is finally behind bars but like you say, is this the end?

Fantatsic tag! Thanks for both this and the dedication pet...I'm so touched and honored as ever by you doing this!