Reviews for A Torrid Love Affair
masonxoxo chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
your supposed to continue when people review daily
ChildOfTheMoonlitShores chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
:-) :-) :-) love the story can't wait for more! :-) Draco and harry are so cute! (Draco in a nasty (but cute) slitheriny way and harry in an aaawww he's having an emotional breakdown way!) does that make sence? Probly not! But who cares! :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Love this so much! Can't wait for the next one...love their evolving relationship
Deedee chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Great chap! Vulnerable Harry equals cute Love it:D
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
I'll definitely keep a look out for the new chap. Like it! It's like the backstage of the story :3 Really look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
this is so amazing can't wait for the next chapter...i just love how you show them growing up
MagicNinjaUnicorn chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
*dead* SO MUCH ADORABLENESS! :3 I seriously love this story! It's my dream come true! However, now I won't be able to watch the movies the same way ever again...OH WELL! XD
Aww, Draco is being all nice and such!
And Harry is having a mental breakdown. 0.0
Pshh. Oh well.
Please for the love
delatrix chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
You're primed for a good story and more and more I like it. The interview is good. Keep it up.
Veerayne chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Awesome chapter:D I cant wait to see what happens next!
delatrix chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
I would say that Draco and Harry has finally got a little action. With that, how often Harry in the infirmary there would you could put something like that too. That one of them was in the hospital wing and one behind him in the night he came to look.
MagicNinjaUnicorn chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Well now I'm all depressed about the thing about "George's **** (I can't even say it) twin!" even though Fred is still alive in my little world :3 So is Dobby, Sirius, Lupin, Tonks, and Dumbledore. I love my world. :D
But not as much as I love this story! :D it's amazing! And I know what you mean...when i was 11, people already were kissing their boyfriends and girlfriends on the playground -.-
Awesome chapter, YAY they're finally sort of friends!
Pshh. Blowing up your aunt is the most bada** thing ever, Malfoy. Just so you know.
Anywho, please update soon! :3 pweeeeeease!
Deaz chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Really enjoying this story. And don't worry about the kiss thing. Plenty of my friends had boyfriends and girlfriends at age 12. Ahh, hormonal children.
Veerayne chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Awesome chap! i love where this is going and cant wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
cam i just ask why would they be snogging when they were what 11 12? its just kinda weird
delatrix chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Draco finally admitted that he took it well. I am very excited as you do in those other works by the story and especially the part where Voldemort returns.