Reviews for The Best Death Day Ever
Zoethezany III chapter 1 . 8/29
Lemme guess. It hit someone.
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 9 . 2/23
Now the parents reaction to Phineas and Isabella getting married
Makeanotherone chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
1: I've heard of living life to the fullest but this is ridicules
2: I can describe how he could live WITH SCIENCE!(puts on nerdy glasses) you see the rate a cell dies and divides are the same 24 hours and so phineas would automatically have the same amount of cells each cycle although his brain might be damaged as it only takes 3-7 minutes for a brain cell to die
N chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
I got the reference. Lovely job working it into the story :)
animaldoctor chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
The plot of this story very much reminds me of mine. You are the first other person I have ever read a Phinbella story when Phineas and Isabella get together are they find out Perry is a secret agent (and they find some way to get him to talk). You should read my story, A Phineas and Ferb Story, because it sounds so much like yours. Great story, by the way. Very creative way to bring Phineas back from the dea. Phineas and Isabella marrying when they are 10 is a little over the top, but otherwise, I love this story.
AceOfKnaves chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
wow, emotional, if rather bizzare, story! I actually really enjoyed it, dispite the weirdness of TEN YEAR OLDS getting MARRIED! Any-Who, great story! The end was great!

Only one question: if the ray hit his helmet, why did Ferb's scan show that his molecules were deterorating? was the scanner broken?

Other than that: awesome
Loner23 chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
fireflies, dancing, foxtrot and sock-hopping? I knew it sounded familiar, good job -applauds-
love the referenced song too :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
They were too young to be married, DESPITE the reason, unless they're 18 or older then fine, but kids under 18 they can't be married.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
That was really REALLY weird, but I guess it was kind of cool too.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
wow
AmyNChan chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
YAY! HE IZ ALLLIIIIIIVVVEEEE! *_*

and totally married, too! *_* epic and awesome end. *_*
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Um...what about Phineas and Isabella being married? O_O

I mean, I'm happy, but...

Great job! X3
AmyNChan chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PHINEAS SHALL NOT DIE! NOT EVAR!

*goes to cry in other room*
AmyNChan chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
awwwwww, so cute! *_*
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
*sniff* I'm not crying, just so you know. I'm sweating through my eyes.