Reviews for Cat Chaser
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Cute. :-)
SGFAN chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hey just read chapter one, nice start. This is just a general comment on all your crossover stories but you blend them so well. NCIS, DC, Bones, etc all crossing over and working just fine. Keep up the great work!
TheZorker chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is your best story in the series since The Return itself - and that's a pretty high bar. I would love to see you write some longer form works, maybe connecting NCIS, Avengers/Film, and DC.
superprocrastinator chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Usually I'm not a fan of mixing Marvel and DC, but that was a whole lot of fun. You nailed the science fiction techno-babble. Really well written for being so soon after the Avengers as well. :)
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Thor should have a fun time in that 'verse. Kryptonians are affected by magic (if you go by the comics version) so Mjolnir would work against Supergirl. Maybe Thor can learn modern vernacular. Though sometimes I think he talks that way as part of an elaborate joke on his fellow Avengers.

Maybe he could meet the Natasha of that world. She has the most interesting background of the Avengers.

* And somehow you must bring in the guy in the Shield helicarrier who went back to playing 'space invaders' after Fury left.