Reviews for Life, Out of Order
sopmire chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Love the talk between the guys! Both strong, very realistic. Little harsh to Gibbs that once, but only in a way that he'd respect, and lord knows he's harsh to others often. The end seriously almost made me tear up; for these guys, that pretty much translates to hugging and I-love-you's. ;) Thanks for writing and sharing
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
I'd love to see this, see Tony stand up to Gibbs in regards to Ziva and his feelings for her.

Very well done, my friend.
Well done!

Unlike Gibbs' rare steaks.

In fact, it was so good, I read it the second time before posting this review.
Amilyn chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
"We'll stay the course." Oh, yeah, Tony. Good job. And I love Gibbs deciding to see if Tony will stand up to HIM as the measure of how serious he is...and Tony being straight up about respecting Gibbs but not wanting to BE him...and about how this will happen on his and Ziva's terms, not due to Gibbs' rules. REALLY well thought-out. And that last line "only so many changes a man could deal with at once"...it's perfect.

What a nice piece, with the parallels between Tony's list and Gibbs' rules, Tony's goals and Gibbs' life...the team's dynamics. Excellent work throughout.
binkeybella chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
This was really nice. REALLY nice. I've never been a Tiva shipper, never will be, but if I was, this is how I would have Tony confront Gibbs about it - straight on, in-you-face, 'your stupid Rule 12 is not going to stop this train'. It has always been a hurtful subject for both of them, and inevitable that they would have harsh and hurtful words for each other before it's resolved. Gibbs and Tony are my favorites, but it would be nice if Gibbs was told once in a while in no uncertain terms that he doesn't actually rule the world. Thanks for writing and posting!
Amilyn chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Love it. And I agree with Tony about Spellbound (though I thought the film was "meh," it should be there).

I LOVE the bored-and-annoyed clerk, love him checking Ziva out (twit), and love the "Middle Eastern or South American?" bit. Then the late fee! Hee!
Amilyn chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Oh, HELEN! And the small-world...and that was PERFECT. I LOVE the last line. That is SO Tony re: air guitar!
Amilyn chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Oh...I LOVE Ziva's support here! And her taking an online film class! Yes!
KaiaBlackrock chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
So Tony included everybody in his movie marathon (at least for parts of it)? I like it, it suits his style well.
USAFChief chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
I really enjoyed the look at Tony and Ziva from the clerk's point of view. It was very nicely done and caught both of them very well.

pdf
USAFChief chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
The electric bass is in the form/shape of a guitar, but is not a guitar - it is a completely separate instrument having only four strings. The upright bass is the largest of the stringed instruments used in classical music. It is extremely rare that chords are played on a bass - they are used primarily to set the rhythm by by plucking one string at a time as accompaniment to the basic tune played by the guitar, piano or other instruments. Occasionally, an exceptional bassist is given the opportunity to perform a solo performance in bass and they are joyful times for me. Just thought you'd like to know.
Schmaltzy chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait to see how he approaches #1, now Helen has (unknowingly) planted that seed! ;)
M E Wofford chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Good piece!

I can see Tony doing something like this and crossing it off his list.

And it's neat to think Tony got lessons from Ziva's landlady!
I can so see him pumping her for information about Ziva!
binkeybella chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
haha, do we really want to visualize Ziva giving Tony karate lessons? Wowser!

Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
fun ziva and tony visiting boggie
Leah339 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Aww, for some reason this made me emotional *-* Awesome story, can't wait for more chapters
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »