Reviews for Life, Out of Order
binkeybella chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Wonderful addition to the bucket list. I was just ranting to someone yesterday about how Tony could be juvenile, obnoxious, and inappropriate with his mouth, but I don't recall in any of the seasons, him being as hurtful and downright nasty as Gibbs, Ziva and McGee have been to him over the years, and he always forgives. Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
OMG! I loved this! Also REALLY REALLY appreciate that you had a different explanation for "Tell her" than the masses. Definitely more along the lines of what I was thinking.
Schmaltzy chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
And with that email, a correspondence began that would continue until the film critic's death several decades later.
}
This line made my day! Great work on this series. :)
KaiaBlackrock chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Haha, that was awesome.
Amilyn chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Oh, I LOVE it. I love that Ebert writes back and they continue the correspondence. That's so him...and lovely. NICELY done throughout!
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Why do men always feel the need to get naked?

hehe

This is an excellent Ferris Wheel bucket story.

Just excellent.

I giggled outloud.
1Styx and Stones1 is LAZY chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Haha, this is such a classic NCIS moment.

We like :)

Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Definitely thought he was talking to Kate up until the last line! Worked well that way though.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This made me feel very sad for our Tony.

Well done!
lilawonder chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh so beautiful! Love it!
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Nice story. I would love to see more about Tony's mother on the show. In fact except for the quick scene with Gibb's mother and Ducky's mom there are no moms on the show. Maybe that explains why everyone is broken? Anyway I liked your story. Thanks for sharing.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3