Reviews for Freak's bleed too
wow that was good
Zellona chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Awesome! I got kinda scared when I saw it was rated M and was like "What's gonna happen...?" But I didn't have anything to worry about! I also love this adversary hurt/comfort idea. If anything, I'd say you should lower the rating to at least T, since that might give you a wider audience.
DIAlecHotty chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
moremoremoreplz!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Aww, poor Sherlock...
Lizzie1498 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
OOooh, very intense! Loved this even though it was a one-shot! Great writing!
paula.a.rushing chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Is there more to come o this story?I sure hope so.
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Very good writing! For a first, this is pretty darn accurate! You should definitely add on...cliffhangers kill me:) Nice work!
CrankWindPencil chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
*sad* Great story, it made me want to cry. But shhh, don't tell anyone. Epic Donovan, not being a jerk! Keep writing and DFTBA!
VJ Spencer chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
For a first fic this is pretty incredible! I love how you've captured the character's so well, and your words really paint a picture inside my head when I read them. I'd go as far to say that you could probably turn this into a proper story - there are still many questions unanswered. Who stabbed him? Why? Will he be okay? What will John do when he finds out? How will Sally and Lestrade comfort him?
Whether you carry it on or not I really do love this! _ VJ
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I looove this story... you write Sally so well
Wrider1004 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awww. That was cute, in a morbid sort of way. You're fantastic3 For realz, you write beautifully. :)
Cassi
LiveDragons chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Is there going to be an update?
There should be :)
-hinthint-
PilgrimesSolace chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh my this is a sweet story! I hope you won't mind my adding your story to my favourite? as well as seeing Sally's human side, I like reading fics about Sherlock in a peril and i don't know why! I must be a bad fan, but have enjoyed that side of the story very much too. Thank you for sharing your lovely story with us fans. :D
Prothoe chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm always glad when I discover a Sherlock-Sally fic - especially when it contains h/c.

So I LOVED this one - obviously;) Liked how Sally showed concern and cared for Sherlock. And all of them (Sherlock, Sally, Lestrade) stayed in character! There were some heart-warming scenes but nothing too kitschy or unrealistic. Sally stroking Sherlock's hair was so cute and stirring and at the same time she points out:"John is going to be so angry about this you know." I can really imagine her saying this sentence!

So "AnnMore" is right: it's too good to end here. But maybe... ? With a big PLEASE...? ;)
AnnMore chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh no, you haven't killed him right now, please? Because it's too good to end here! More please.