Reviews for The bastard child
anime-rocks-08 chapter 23 . 5/10/2013
really good i enjoy reading this!

and harry/draco are gorgeous together!
anon chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
Awesome
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
The announcement that Sirius made towards Severus had hardly an background for the sudden nickname and to be told that he is "so uptight and you think you are better than all the other people" ... he is a royal tutor, and Sirius is a royal guard. They are almost on the same level, and with Severus' education and background it hardly means that he is more superior that the others. He simply had knowledge.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
The older of the two men ran to his son and spanned him in the air. SPUN him around in the air.

This story seems rather fast-paced. Dora got all dressed up for the party and Narcissa had to throw a hissy fit. There does not seem to be a GREAT deal of detail in the story. And as for the links for Narcissa and Dora's dresses, I think that should have been better left for the author's note at the end of the chapter, as it distracts from the reading.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
The dialogue still keeps switching a lot. Especially with them saying 'yeah' all the time. I know this sounds rather petty but it is just my opinion.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
I declare that I am the father of this child and I am willing to accept him as my blood and fresh FLESH

Nymphadora? That'll be interesting, a disgraced child looking after another disgraced child.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Oh wow. At least if Harry and Draco get together it will not be a form of incest. At least not by blood.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
As much as I love the setting of a time long ago, I think that the dialogue is a little too modern especially with the 'shut up's and the 'shithead'
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aw that was such a heart-breaking first chapter. And so far, amazingly original. Well done. I cannot wait to find out what happens next.
snowbaby921 chapter 25 . 9/12/2012
Was just going to put this in fav's to go read later but I started to read the first chapter and got sucked in. Great job, loved every single minute of it and off to start the sequel...
Lizzie's last night chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is awesome, it is an original idea and I'm excited to see where you'll take it!
sjrodgers23 chapter 24 . 8/4/2012
loved this whole story. Just fount it and could not finish reading it till the very end. thank you
Mila Pink chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
Ok, já que você vai traduzir, adorarei ler a continuação.
Beijos
Mila Pink chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
I loved the story. It was so amazing.
Narcissa turned out badly.
I found it so beautiful the Scorp.
I loved how he wrote on the subject.
kisses
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I loved how u began this chapter it pulls the reader in and it was very good thanx