Reviews for Dawn of a New Beginning
fanficlove2014 chapter 44 . 4/2
haha that made me laugh! I always thought Tidus would be a bit over protective of his little girl! Great story! I'm sad to see it end! :( But it was fun!
fanficlove2014 chapter 27 . 4/2
Yes! Finally is a PERFECT title for this chapter! It made me so happy that Vidina finally kissed Danaya! :)
fanficlove2014 chapter 26 . 4/2
Ahhh! I love that last paragraph :) great chapter!
fanficlove2014 chapter 13 . 4/1
Another great chapter! I'm loving all the character development! Especially between Vidina and Danaya! :)
fanficlove2014 chapter 5 . 4/1
Ahhhh! OMG i LOVED that chapter! Vidina and Danaya are so cute! :)
Unnie chapter 44 . 1/3/2013
Lmao! Vidina is in for it! XD aww such a happy ending! Im sobbing right now T.T asdfghjkl i cant make words haha just so happy . all the feels :D it was a good ending.

This is your Unnie. Signing out:) *heart*
Guest chapter 43 . 1/3/2013
T.T Danaya:(((((
Hikari i swear to god if she stays dead i just i just i cant! Not with this story anymore:/ youre so lucky the next chapter is the last so when i am 10000 percent done with this story i can actually say it in truth:p
Unnie chapter 42 . 1/3/2013
Dammit! DX I started liking Malfonse with his bitchy taunts and then you turn him into a monster:p Thanks Hikari-chan -_-
Lol anyways the fight is really good! Im really excited to see how it turns out;D
Unnie chapter 41 . 1/3/2013
Lol love their disguises;) Sounds like fun:)
Go Danaya!
Unnie chapter 40 . 1/3/2013
This story is so good .
Unnie chapter 39 . 1/2/2013
Asdfghjkl! What happened?!
Unnie chapter 38 . 1/1/2013
Maybe not as sone as i though .
Unnie chapter 37 . 1/1/2013
So done.
Unnie D chapter 36 . 1/1/2013
Dammit Hikari dongsaeng-chan! The hell is this? If Analise is some sort of angel i am just so done with this story! D:
Unnie chapter 35 . 1/1/2013
Sargent is beginning to make me sexually frustrated. Is that even possible?!

Asdfghjkl! My Danidina feels! Or should it be Vidinaya? Lol whatever, you get the idea;D
Its so impossible for everyone to recover from Analise's death so freaking easy...thats sad. I wish people could like Danaya...
And awww you little brats were in love way back then? D'aww So Danaya isnt as innocent as she seems;)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »