Reviews for Chuck vs the Sound of Music II: Operation BiB
berksboy chapter 1 . 9/1
This is a very nice story but what i like most about it and you do this with some of your other stories, is you put very nice sentimental pieces in them, that actually are and make the story quite moving, for example in this : the home video archives, in another, the wedding picture ornament for the Christmas tree of Ellie and Devon, it's little add ins like this that might not seem important but actually are and the fact that you have thought hard about the story, of course, the whole premise behind the SOM stories is about family, past and present, i like that.

All i can say is, it's a damn shame you don't write anymore.
Slahinki chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
God dammit, where did these onion cutting ninjas come from?
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Very touching one shot from SOM AU. I really like this AU and will read as many of them as you can write! Thanks!
Molotov chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Makin' a grown ass man tear up reading this. Who knew people that don't actually exist could tug my heartstrings?
arianna chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
pozzuoli
smiley face chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
awwwwwww...

just like how ellie says it
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh boy, I can't read things like this at 1:30 in the morning. I started balling along with Sarah. This was incredibly lovely and beautiful. Extremely heartwarming. And absolutely necessary.
Thanks!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Great story. Thank you for writing, look forward to more.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great mother days story you godt ther.
Michael66 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I was wondering what would happen on Mother's Day. It's not one of those holidays that people write fics for. Rarely even as part of some chapter.

*** All heads nodded vigorously. "Now that you're like our mom, we hope you don't mind if we celebrate today," Bridget said.

'like' good choice. Not a replacement. And I liked what you did with the memories of their real mom.

And a belated happy mother's day to you to!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Do I really need to say how amazing that was? Do I really need to say how insanely adorable and cute and sweet that was? Do I really need to say how much I loved every second of it? Do I really need to say how big the grin on my face is right now? Do I really need to say how perfect this was? I think I do!

Yay for Sarah's first Mother's Day! Wow, how unbelievable is it how far Sarah and everyone have come in the space of a year? It is beyond outstanding. All of this was so insanely amazing, adorable, cute, sweet, loving, fluffy and just pure AWESOME. Sarah's first Mother's Day was absolutely perfect and I loved every single second of it! I don't think this stupidly huge grin on my face is ever going to go away.

I gotta tell you, Quistie, you have a gift. A real, true gift.

until next time,

coreymon77
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
awesome story!
Jimmy 144 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very good. Happy Mother's Day. Thanks
Clems M chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Sweetest Mother's Day fic ever. Everybody round the tv watching home videos was beautiful, lil' pang in my heart there. Great job.
somedeepmystery chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aww! Sarah's fist mother's day. that was awesome - not to steal Devon's vernacular. Thank you for giving it to us.

When I'm just reading the regular story, I often for get Ellie and Devon are dead and every time I remember my heartbreaks all over again. (But that is not a negative toward your story in anyway!)