Reviews for Chuck vs the Sound of Music II: Operation BiB
Slahinki chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
God dammit, where did these onion cutting ninjas come from?
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Very touching one shot from SOM AU. I really like this AU and will read as many of them as you can write! Thanks!
Molotov chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Makin' a grown ass man tear up reading this. Who knew people that don't actually exist could tug my heartstrings?
arianna chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
pozzuoli
smiley face chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
awwwwwww...

just like how ellie says it
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh boy, I can't read things like this at 1:30 in the morning. I started balling along with Sarah. This was incredibly lovely and beautiful. Extremely heartwarming. And absolutely necessary.
Thanks!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Great story. Thank you for writing, look forward to more.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great mother days story you godt ther.
Michael66 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I was wondering what would happen on Mother's Day. It's not one of those holidays that people write fics for. Rarely even as part of some chapter.

*** All heads nodded vigorously. "Now that you're like our mom, we hope you don't mind if we celebrate today," Bridget said.

'like' good choice. Not a replacement. And I liked what you did with the memories of their real mom.

And a belated happy mother's day to you to!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Do I really need to say how amazing that was? Do I really need to say how insanely adorable and cute and sweet that was? Do I really need to say how much I loved every second of it? Do I really need to say how big the grin on my face is right now? Do I really need to say how perfect this was? I think I do!

Yay for Sarah's first Mother's Day! Wow, how unbelievable is it how far Sarah and everyone have come in the space of a year? It is beyond outstanding. All of this was so insanely amazing, adorable, cute, sweet, loving, fluffy and just pure AWESOME. Sarah's first Mother's Day was absolutely perfect and I loved every single second of it! I don't think this stupidly huge grin on my face is ever going to go away.

I gotta tell you, Quistie, you have a gift. A real, true gift.

until next time,

coreymon77
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
awesome story!
Jimmy 144 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very good. Happy Mother's Day. Thanks
Clems M chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Sweetest Mother's Day fic ever. Everybody round the tv watching home videos was beautiful, lil' pang in my heart there. Great job.
somedeepmystery chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aww! Sarah's fist mother's day. that was awesome - not to steal Devon's vernacular. Thank you for giving it to us.

When I'm just reading the regular story, I often for get Ellie and Devon are dead and every time I remember my heartbreaks all over again. (But that is not a negative toward your story in anyway!)
tw200 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Well if this little story didn't make me smile all the way through.. Stupid me I am looking at "bib" trying to figure out what it meant. Then thinking mothers day I started with a big smile before I started reading, and ended up with a bigger smile at the end. This was so sweet and so heartfelt I just loved it. This was a little treasure, thanks for sharing. Wonderful tw