Reviews for Unlikely Saviour
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Badass John' s great !
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Well done, John, well done. Very nicely written. I do love a tough John.
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
-cheers- Go John!

I love BAMF!John. He amuses me greatly.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Fantastic! Absolutely awesome! I LOVE BAMF! John!
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Frying pans are awesome! Tangled, lol XD
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Well it took them long enough! It seems nothing is as motivational as the risk of a friend's life.
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
nice
Cumberbitch chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I absolutely loved it. I've read it a couple if times its funnier when read again. :-) It would be awesome if U did a follow up or the same thing just in Johns POV. BAMF John is just sick and I lived how you wrote him kind of shy at the end.:-)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Woo! GO john you kick their butts! I think the best bit is that Mi5 came in last. For the best in the land they don't seem tto be doing too well :) Great story, very enjoyable
Reader's Delight chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is great, I love bamf!John :) really well written xx
LittleLunasLullaby chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
yeah! because we all know to kepp up with sherlock dear dr. watson has to be more bafm than anyone would ever suspect!
love jelly
ladytokyo chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is a great read loved it so.
awakened-earth chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You really need to write more for this, like a carry on, or something where this has happened. It's really good. ]
JJ chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Lol. great story. I love BA!John and you have managed to write him very well in this fic. I just loved it. Especially the way Sherlock sat there, smug, simply waiting for John, knowing he would come while the other three just sat there doubting him. Them. Anyway, loved your fic and I hope you will write many more.
sessha-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Because, of course, John is BAMF personified :D I love it! Love it!