Reviews for Turning Points: REvelation
X59 chapter 20 . 9/17
Excellently done.
C o l o u r l e s s n e s s chapter 15 . 8/27
This fic is really hard pod in terms of writing style, grammar, plot and the rest but something I have noticed about your Code Geass fics is that you never really give Suzaku a a mind of his own. I know that in the real thing Lelouch always jas b his own agenda behind everything but Suzaku is not totally helpless. its like you make it out to be like Suzaku is in the wrong for feeling the way he does and that everything for him revolves around Lelouch.
A Fan chapter 20 . 5/23
This is the best! -
KellyKatt19 chapter 20 . 5/16
This is a beautiful piece of writing. This ending is leaving me with the exact same feeling of satisfaction, realization, and want for more that canon Code Geass gave me, only minus the absolute heartbreak (I think my soul left my body after the R2 final). I have an intense adoration for your SuzuLulu bromance/relationship. It's so borderline, and they've got forever together, and I regret not finding this directly after I finished the anime (I went straight on a fanfiction binge in an effort to recover my soul). This would have been perfect. And I'm now about to go and read your other Turning Point fics. Thank you for sharing :).

- Kelly
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
I liked the scene just before the bit with the emperor.
Loki son of Laufey chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
And with considerably more scope than your other what ifs.
Fainfan chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
I really enjoyed this ending...

too bad according to this story that having the code saps you off your drive
Fainfan chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
Fainfan chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
What happened to Anya? Why didnt she joined this battle?
Aynessa chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
Ah! Masterfully done. What an awesome AU! I love Suzaku's Geass power, it fits him so flawlessly. And I especially love how Lelouch and CC basically tricked him into obtaining a Code, and the way he and Lelouch keep each other from handing out Geass so the curse will only remain with them. So very fitting for them to sacrifice themselves for the world, over and over, ever keeping watch over the peace. Flaslessly done.
Aynessa chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
Aha! I should have had faith in your awesome writing. The explanation for Lelouch's strange lack of emotion makes far more sense now.

Also, LOL at the Live Geass on Suzaku forcing him to accept something that could cause him to live indefinitely. Poor overwhelmed Suzaku.
Aynessa chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
This is, like your other "Turning Point" fics, absolutely fascinating. Love this!

However, I have to disagree with a couple things in this chapter. Obtaining a Code doesn't automatically strip a person of their emotions, as evidenced by the fact that CC can still love and feel sorrow and so forth; the reason for her emotional distance isn't because she has no emotions, but rather because she has lived so long that apathy is as close to death as she can get. And when Charles obtained his Code, he actually seemed to gain more emotion rather than losing it. (In canon, that is)

Also, a Geass has to be matured enough that both eyes reflect the sigil, before a Code can be passed on. This is evidenced by the nun having to wait until CC's Geass overtook both eyes before she could force the Code onto her.
Aynessa chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Holy crap YES..! This...! You write their interactions so unbelievably well! I am astounded.

That everything is still playing out the same, but their trust and friendship is still there because Lelouch was (unavoidably) *honest*...the way he lied to save Suzaku from his own guilt, the "live" Geass forcing him to kill Euphy...that is just so utterly Lelouch, lying to save the people he cares for even at great cost to himself. Oh man. I am so geeking out over this.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
This is truly very interesting to read
arccie chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this story.

I loved all the little tweaks from canon even as it still seemed to follow a lot of the original code geass plot.