Reviews for Stars and Silence
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Damn that was good! You captured the essence of the characters well.
Moondoggy chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
"Do you ever wish they'd just stop?"

"do you ever wish they'd just go away?"

I think wow...sums it up quite nicely. This is so beautifully written, and truly heartbreaking. Bravo!
Gypsy Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Goddess, this is sad! It's good, but way too sad! Yes, I think this is how Remmie would react if Siri had been destroyed, but... ::sniff:: I have to go read something happy now, or I'll be all sad and depressed for the rest of the day. Very good though. You are a very good writer.

Blessed be

-Gypsy
lemonaddict chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
poor remus! that was so sad and cute!
Lalaith chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Really really good, but so sad *sniff* Poor Remus, life just doesn't work for him, does it?
Jayde chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
I'm all choked up and crying... so, so sad, but so, so good.

Jayde
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
That was beautiful and sad. The set up was wonderful. I hope to see more by you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
' "It's pointless to wish anything different, to think that the future won't come. The sun will continue to set. And the moon... will continue to rise." '

... Gorgeous. I'm all fluttery now. Angsty and sad, and beautiful, just beautifully written. Bravo.
Lady Jaida chapter 1 . 6/2/2002

NemesisMuse chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
That was very touching. You are a wonderful writer