Reviews for Almost
FireStarDragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hmm... me likey. It's an interesting take on what Korra thought about what happened to Tahno. Great job.

zelbleach chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
That was amazing
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Interesting how Korra's reacting to Tahno's dilemma. I actually hope they become pals. Teehee.
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
You write Legend of Korra like a Flippin BOSS. Seriously. I don't even know what else to say. Except that you have some funny reviewers. But whatever. AND! Wasn't that episode a blast! Going slightly off track from your story (sorry about it), I absolutely LOVE the story line for this avatar series. Don't you? And the characters? gah. They are begging to be written via fanfiction.

But anyway, true to form this little story was 'o' for osm. Pretty much had me believing it was straight from the original. You can have both of my vertical pointing thumbs!:) if that even made sense...
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I just noticed the review button is different.

Anyways, I just laughed at what some reviewer said. I love how LOK just came out recently and people can already say what's OOC and what's not. It's fanfiction gosh!

Okay, so I liked this short piece. It's short, but it conveys a lot of emotions. My breathe literally got sucked away. I can see that Korra is a little sympathetic towards Tahno, picturing his face as he got his bending taken away. But at the same time, she's still kind of angry at him. I like that.

The emotional/physical details really sets the mood. It makes me feel bad for Tahno...almost...hehe I had to type that.

But seriously, I love Legend of Korra so far. And episode 6 was awesome!
penmightierthanthekunai chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Long time no see:)

You have some funny reviewers (cough cough, no good flamers) here. Guess lots of the kids on this site aren't much for subtlety.

I like how Korra is ambiguous about Tahno in your fic. She does feel bad for him, but on the other hand, the guy was nothing more than a bully. Sure, he is an orphan. But Mako and Bolin are orphans, too, and that doesn't make them bullies who put other benders in the hospital with their dirty tricks.

So many people on this site make the protagonists flat. They are either entirely good or entirely bad. I like how you make Korra like an ordinary human being with feelings, feeling that any one of us could understand. No one is perfect, and neither is Korra.
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was cold and a bit extreme. I agree with the first reviewer. Writing style is alright, but your characterization is off. Korra is a tough, brash girl, but she wouldn't be so callously unsympathetic. Especially not when the worst possible thing happens to someone who is merely an annoyance to her. Does anyone deserve a fate worse than death for being "mean?"
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I like it; this could be like a deleted scene from episode 6.
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was short but so, so effective. I'm wondering how Korra and the team will react to this, too. I almost felt bad for Tahno when that happened, and thought it was kind of chilling even though he was alive and all, to see Amon and his men just chuck the Wolfbats off the arena platform like that. To see him defeat them all that easily. It was a really powerful episode, I think.

But anyways, this was good. You did a good job. Keep writing!
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I wonder if the creators will bring Tano back into the story. Your story was very interesting and well-written. :)
hathead chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
lol, your other reviewer was crap. I like this story a lot. You make the avatar human, she can sympothize with Tahno, but she's still annoyed with him for being the jerk that he is. This was well written and wonderful, thanks for posting, and death to all your flamers!
Dollface chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This story... wasn't horrible. The writing was okay, but the characterization is another thing. I really think you made Korra way to bitchy with the "almost" thing. Korra is THE most likely person to feel for Tahno after he lost his bending, because of what she is and what she lived through. She, more than anyone, knows how much bending can mean to a person, and having her hold a grudge enough to deny sympathy for Tahno is probably the most OOC I have seen her written as yet.