Reviews for Like a Boss
ShinyKyu chapter 85 . 3/19
I don't mind when people use Japanese words or honorifics as/in titles or nicknames, like "oka-san", "senpai", or "Dame-Tsuna". It's only when people start using it randomly in sentences just because they are basic words that I get annoyed. Like when people say "nakama" instead of "friend", "baka" instead of "idiot", "gomen"/"gomenasai" instead of "sorry", etc.
ShinyKyu chapter 47 . 3/18
And this is why there should be soundproof walls around the room of every person in a relationship. They can afford it so why not?
ShinyKyu chapter 34 . 3/18
Iemitsu's dead.
I'm not sad. I'm really not. He's a pretty shitty father. At least he hadn't tried to physically hurt or kill Tsuna befo-oh wait, never mind, he did.
ShinyKyu chapter 19 . 3/18
Mukuro ranked the mission.
It explains everything.
Hyakuma chapter 13 . 6/26/2017
"quite sure what to belief when everyone made, what seemed like anyway, valid points."

what to believe*

I believe
Hyakuma chapter 10 . 6/25/2017
"s in our room but us and why would I throw you're jeans ou"

Your*

Your jean.

Tsuna is not jeans

(Sorry if I sounded like one of those annoying people)
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
RL-drabbles of Boss!Tsuna.
Ann chapter 100 . 4/15/2016
*crying* whhhyyyyy?!
But I guess I like that these last two chapters were Tsuna officially inheriting Vongola and then finally leaving Vongola for good. :) I really liked reading this collection!
Ann chapter 96 . 4/15/2016
Haha! Awesome! Tsuna is stunned but wouldn't dare do anything to ruin the big day. I liked the description of hana's dress; it sounds absolutely gorgeous!
Ann chapter 85 . 4/15/2016
Omg, iemitsu is going to freak out about Nana's supposed cheating. Lol
Ann chapter 80 . 4/12/2016
I'm sure Bel was happy to get some recognition for his princely knowledge!
Ann chapter 74 . 4/5/2016
Lol! I love protective big brother Mukuro! And poor Tsuna is always prepared with a seal stamp in his pocket.
Ann chapter 19 . 3/28/2016
Lol, mukuro ranks missions harder! Or he was messing around.
Hibari is taking over CEDEF? That's different. Though Alaude had founded it so I guess that makes sense.
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 78 . 11/11/2015
You know I really like your explanation for how Chrome is still a guardian!
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 64 . 11/11/2015
Oh man. This was absolutely perfect!