Reviews for Contract of the Shinigami
Bigtexjr chapter 57 . 7/15
So good plz update
ZeroQi chapter 1 . 6/24
Do you not know the difference between "your" and "you're"?

You know - You ARE?

Khavix chapter 57 . 6/17
Pls update
0bsidianjade chapter 6 . 4/27
As far as I can discover, Sochi means measure or step...soooooo maybe not a good pet name.
Naruto seems really stupid to pursue Sasuke who didn't resolve his differences with Naruto until he got his arm chopped off and Sakura before tsunade started training her was pretty always used Kage bunshin techniques and rasengan and rasenshiruken and talk no jutsu.
joey91731 chapter 5 . 4/19
i loved that part runnn lol
nickclause chapter 57 . 4/5
Great chapter..
kagami sato chapter 1 . 4/1
Has to be one of the best fics out ...I never get bored of reading this fic keep up the good work
xanof chapter 1 . 3/29
I FINALLY FINISHED THIS! UPDATE! AND I WILL SEND YOU 20 CASES OF CREAM SODA(dont tell your wife)
this is when in advanced audher, please quickly made
Elite Astriod chapter 1 . 3/27
too late
NaruKushiX chapter 57 . 3/24
At first, I loved the story. Good plot, good pairing and some decent plot twists I've not seen in a while. But then it's gets to the mid chapters and it starts going downhill. First of all, I don't like the Yura and Naruto and Kushina pairing. I feel like adding Yura takes away the special thing Naruto and Kushina had, it just feels wrong. And second of all, what's up with the full blown harem thing? Just go on and chuck the original pairing right out the window, I'm waiting below your house... mate. I know you're never going to change the pairing because too late... ya know. But I feel like this story had something special going on, I was binge reading it the whole day, and you killed it the second Naruto kissed Yura. I'm sorry but I can't read this anymore, it's gone to shit.
Arthr1tis chapter 34 . 3/21
Guess what 'buddy'? I'm gonna disrespect the cream, even if you said not to, so here goes:

WEEABOO PEE PEE TASTES BETTER THAN CREAM SODA.

NOW BEGONE THOT.

With love:
Bone Disease
drako28611 chapter 10 . 3/19
Did you reference assassins creed? "Nothing is right, but everything is permitted". i mean its misquoted as the original is "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted" but oh well.
Stan Holland chapter 57 . 3/10
that ending. I can't wait for the next chapter.
2,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »