Reviews for Contract of the Shinigami
RIP Kim Jonghyun chapter 57 . 3/10
that ending. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Inuyonas chapter 20 . 2/20
this story is amazing as fuck. never stop it unless you want me as a problem lol
Andre chapter 57 . 2/18
Mana lanjutannya lagi audher-san ceritanya seru tolong lanjut chap depan dan buat sebayak-bayaknya
Baphiwens chapter 2 . 2/18
Reading the reviews, apparently you want to turn this into a harem?

Well bye.
Baphiwens chapter 2 . 2/18
Ugh. Here I was, hoping this would different. Narutos orange clothing? Really? Is this a way for Authors to make him dress the way they want him to or what is it? If thats the case, at least make more of a compelling argument than "You stick out like a sore thumb"

Really, if this was ever a problem; Naruto would have been killed already.
Daniel Wray chapter 57 . 2/2
You update story soon. yes?
So he died because he was an idiot and didn't want to stop time? Also since he was technically nocked out since he revived, the fight should have been taken as a loss and the girl's life forfeited. Seems naruto wasn't really serious about saving her.
Lordhokage 4 chapter 57 . 1/30
please continue the story. I want to find out what's going to happen with Naruto. will he be imprisoned will kushina and Yuri uzumaki get pregnant? and how will kushina and Naruto's wedding turn out.? will koharu ever expose Naruto for his contract with the death god.? and will shikamaru tell everyone about Naruto's contract with the death god or be deemed insane to say such a thing
Venom Spirit chapter 57 . 1/22
I'm finally caught the fuck up! Yes!

and this is me now realizing I just binge read something longer than war and peace in 2 1/2 days.

Anyway, now to review, love the story so far, looking forward to updates. You've truly transformed the canon of naruto into something uniquely your own with great detail, depth, inter-character development, plot, everything. Well done and I will use your story as a ref. example of how a good story is written. Keep up the good work my friend.
Venom Spirit chapter 54 . 1/22
whew almost there. almost caught up. Soon.

I like a lot of what was done in this chapter. The bonding ritual between Kushina and Naruto appealed to my pagan(mixed) beliefs greatly. Especially the Gaelic/Celtic influences in my beliefs, while the pool could almost be attributed to the three wells around the tree Yggdrasil from Norse, like the well of Urd.

Very well done.
Venom Spirit chapter 39 . 1/22
I am so ready for koharu to die...
Venom Spirit chapter 27 . 1/20
nice motif with the gods and champions bit, I find that believable for naruto and it would explain how somethings can happen like fucking Hidan since he's never explained.
Theronyakuza chapter 57 . 1/13
excellent story it actually took me over a day to read and it kept my attention at that a full ten rating also in the anime you actually could get their souls bak by putting on the mask of the shinigami and controling him to cutt open his stomach and releasing the desired souls at the cost of insane amounts of chakra.
Lordhokage 4 chapter 10 . 1/12
I'm beginning to wonder if Naruto and kushina will meet Karin uzumaki and get her to leave orochimaru
Lordhokage 4 chapter 1 . 1/11
please update the Fox loves the cat
2,763 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »