Reviews for Contract of the Shinigami
RandomParadox chapter 2 . 16h
Hey, I followed you and this story about 5ish years ago when it was around 40 chapters but somehow all my old authors fell out of my followed, I happen to scroll and see the story doubled and holy shit dude, can’t wait to see how things progress from here
codywhite162 chapter 86 . 21h
Excellent work as usual with this story. This is one of my favorites to read
WhateverPlus chapter 86 . 2/19
I liked this chapter
KakeruPB chapter 86 . 2/19
Cant blame people for thinking that considering how you ended it, lol! Now Im curious what next? Akatsuki is still out there as well as Kaguya will. I wonder if Naruto can resolved that with little to no blood shed. As long as they talk it should be fine right?
Golden Wind God chapter 86 . 2/19
wow i seriously thought that this fic ended
glad it isnt
HyperA2019 chapter 86 . 2/18
Looking forward to Chapter 87.
fallendemon248 chapter 86 . 2/18
Yes! I thought for sure you were ending the story here but god damn if you didnt make me sweat bullets. Glad to see everyone come back and hopefully this help the nations find peace but Im sure someone gonna try to ruin it
Autobot-Wolfsketch chapter 86 . 2/18
This entire section of the story was absolutely insane and incredible I enjoyed every bit of it and it happy that everything worked out in the end. Everyone’s alive the world is back to normal but apparently there’s gonna be apparently another problem coming down the line with them just getting through an apocalyptic event. What else are they going to have to go through? I am definitely looking forward to this and the continuation of the story.
You know I saw this story being updated and thought it was the epilogue then I noticed it didn't say complete and thought you were announcing the next story. I did not expect the story continue even after everything else. I look forward to seeing this continue as you increase the stakes... somehow.
NaruCrazy chapter 83 . 2/17
The ending of this chapter js legit OP. Lit!
SO MUCH GODS DAMN FILLER. Seriously Fuck You.
In what world does a “Champion of Death” lose against a 5th rate nothing burger character like Bee. You showed some promise originally but ultimately to fail to deliver. How pathetic. Return to the nothingness from which to belong.

Sincerely,
IAmWhatIAm
hectorballesteroleyvas chapter 4 . 2/3
vas a continuar en algún momento Naruto invocador de la liga?
hectorballesteroleyvas chapter 3 . 2/3
He estado leyendo tus historias por un tiempo y tengo una duda persistente vas a continuar en algún momento Naruto invocador de la liga...
hectorballesteroleyvas chapter 2 . 2/3