Reviews for Mine is Biggest!
Lokithenightfury chapter 1 . 2/22
Omg, that last line! XD This made my day, thank you!
Crucifix HiME chapter 1 . 2/10
*choking on air* Oh my goodness, and of course Reborn is the one who abuses the perversion, lol, nice
ShamelessDilettante chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh, how I love troll Reborn. And Lambo's 'Blehh'. Hahahahaha. XD
Jack's Ace chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Your balls have shrunk w yeah Tsuna, who said? xD u have no idea how many suggestive conversations I can come up with my friends and one of them was Just. Like. This. ._.
Somehow Natural chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
reborn omg
ThousandxSunny chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
oh..reborn and his antics XD and you bet i did...i freakin cracked up laughing and scared the living day lights out of my neighbor who was cleaning his gutters and i had my window open... (sad fact that my neighbors house is only like 2 metres from my house)
Chibi Vocaloid chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Um... I did not expect that but I did not think anything bad _
Kairia'sYami chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I was cracking up so hard after reading this! I even showed my sister and at first she seemed a little horrified (I mean, I am her little sister, and she's very protective), but then when she got to the end she laughed really hard as well! ,
SwissGem96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Hahah :D OMG I loved this one :D Pretty sure, you're tired of hearing the same, but still it was funny :DD And I love the fact, that they are all in character :D LOVED IT So MUCH :D

Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Ahahahahaaaa! *GASP* Hahaaahhaahaaa! *GASP* I'm dying of laughter here. I really needed a laugh. Thanks for that. Yep, you caught me off guard with this. I have one dirty mind. Trust tsuna and his friends to make an innocent subject sound wrong. What Reborn said at the end made me choke on my own spit. Haha! You should make more stories like this. :)
nenu145 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
XD oh my God...in other news O.o Reborn that little pervert
MentalHope chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Really something for the dirty-minded people! And Reborn's last line wrapped this all up. xD
-Arigatoou.
Victoria Wu chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Lmfao. This is pure epicness. You say it's a crack fic but in most crack fics that I've read, the charcters are OOC... But this.. This is can see happening. Loved it! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
DAmaratsu chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
The entire time I was thinking it was a man's "pride", but I knew it wasn't going to be, but I still couldn't help thinknig it was so I was like O oooohhhhhh when I read that they were really comparing bento sizes. And when Reborn said His was the biggest and Tsuna was like I pretty sure mom got the same size bentos and Reborn was like who said I was talking about bento sizes? and I was like Lmao o/o.

Hope that made sense. XP
I really loved it :D
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I try- I try to denied what they were arguing but...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »