Reviews for Past's Revival
VillainsHeart chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Update
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO UPDATE IT NOWWWWW I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A FIC LIKE THIS FOR AGES NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IT
xoxo
animegal1357 chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
plz continue
zombiebaby chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Please continue this. It's really good!
Fireball Massacre chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Its interesting so far
Nyx811 chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
update again soon
Riverfrost222 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
It wasn't that short, just short compared to some of the other chapters. Oooooooooh, I can't wait to see what YJ will say to the Titans! How does Raven know Klarion?!;)?! There must be a reasonable explanation for this that doesn't involve the world ending...
Continue please!
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm not wild about some of these pairings, but so far I am really liking the story, so I can't wait to see how it plays out!
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
cool story
unknown4499 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
YAY! You updated! Amazing chapter! I must know about Raven though! Update soon!
Riverfrost222 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Well, I was NOT expecting that. In a good way, though. Klarion and Raven... that's an... interesting pairing. It's different. I like it. Also, don't be afraid to make it violent, or have extended chapters. Please continue!
NekoAmi1216 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Flinx. Flinx. Flinx. Flinx. Flinx. Flinx. Flinx. Flinx. Flinx. Flinx. Flinx. Flinx.
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I love it... it's extremley addictive.
Arathelia chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Gah! I can't believe you just ended it like that! I NEED to know how they know each other and just why Klarion is convinced he us stronger than her.
I mean, the show rarely shows the extent of Raven's power, but every now and then they give you a glimpse. Like how she can alter reality or turn back time, consequently bringing the dead back to life. I really don't think Klarion knows what he is in for.
Who chapter 3 . 2/2/2013