Reviews for An Arrangement
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 5 . 6/28
Nice ending, loved it :)
Cheska chapter 5 . 5/10
I love loved this! I read this awhile ago and then forgot the title. Glad to find it again.
Gethsemani chapter 5 . 5/9
Wow! Great story! The build was perfect and the tension between Naruto and Itachi was soooo sexy, haha! Really, well done!
Kikise chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
really cute... :3
viohanna chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
cuteness overload thanks for writing and sharing this _
Animelvr chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Wow, this was so much fun to read! Thanks for sharing
Ragged Requiem chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
It's very well written. Deserves more reviews.
Korregidora chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Enjoyed reading! It was painful to read the attack on Naruto and how it affected them both. I can't stop hearing bone crunching lol.
uwishuwerecool chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
lololololollolol love sory great work is there more?
Pyrane chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
And thank you for this cute little story (except the part were they are tortured. THAT was plain Evil !) :D
Style as good the second time around too ;D
See you !

***Pyrane***
64teeth chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Whoa! Amazing! I hated the torture you put Naruto through but I loved the story! It's so unusual and wonderful. And the ending was hilarious! :-)
64teeth chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Itachi fell in love! But he doesn't know it yet:-) but I wonder about Naruto... Anyway amazing chapter :-) :-)
64teeth chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
I almost wouldn't read this chapter because I couldn't stop laughing! It was soooooo funny:-)
64teeth chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
After reading this chapter I'm sure I haven't read this story before... So mayby read sth similar or stopped through fist chapter? Anyway it doesn't matter now:-) great chapter i didn't expect the arrangement to be it! But I'm glad Naruto has someone like Itachi on his side:-) :-)
64teeth chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Huh, I realised in the middle of this chapter that I have already read this story...probably... Anyway I'm sure I didn't review then soo... Amazing story! Very unusual and promising:-)