Reviews for Adjusting
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/25
goodwork
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 5/9
As usual, very well done. I really enjoy reading your stories. My only suggestion is this:

While I understand Sephiroth's reasons for leaving Shinra (both in this and ToaK), the decision feels a bit sudden. I think your story would benefit if you lead up to it a bit more.

Like I said, I really like your stories. I am glad to hear you're working on ToaK, and that more will be forthcoming. You're a good author.

Keep writing!
Willow121 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
GREAT! Love it!
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
That was a great one-shot.
yuki chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
oh man, keep all the story you make like this, and you have a fan
Aredhel Tasartir chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Very lovely story.
Darkspider chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
So, this is probably one of the few rare AC!Cloud time travel fics that I've read that actually had Sephiroth obediently and willingly abandon Shinra to follow Cloud! Haha.

But I really enjoyed reading this fic!
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I like it.
solsere chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
AHh I love your take on this! So fluffy, with not much extra angst (thank god!). Cloud is adorably reticent and blindsided too hehe
Linael-Aeonsky chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Adjusting well, huh... o_-
IA1979 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Unexpectedly great, I loved it! Can't help to feel a bit greedy and wish for more details between the flash-forwards, but at least the story has a happy ending, yay ;D
Avi chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I always enjoy rereading this fic. I believe you did a beautiful job on it. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hehehhehehe, awesome! I love your stories. :)
I'm torn because it's nice to have a good story like this with an actual ending, but you also don't want it to end. Anyway, great writing and thanks for posting!
Akemi chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awww...so cute...
ebil angel chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
marvelous and awesome! love it sooo much. its rare to read time-travel-cloud from sephy-chan point of view. o