Reviews for EO Challenge: Bard Day at Black Rock
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I would absolutely love this if it made its way into an actual episode!
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I must confess that this had me in hysterics. Shakespeare and "Supernatural" are awesome enough each on their own, but to see them combined, and in such a gloriously funny manner... This was perfect. Inexpressably perfect.

I have been going through your stories and enjoying them immensely. You do a wonderful job with writing.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
*snort* I probably won't stop laughing before Bobby does! I love it! It would be really great if they did this stuff on the show!

Love it! :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Bobby would figure out the reversing charm tomorrow.

Assuming he'd managed to stop laughing by then.-LMAO! Holy crap! That WAS great! Loved it! :)
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Manjiggles - OMG. Had to wait until I'd stopped laughing to write a review. Simply the best :D

Chick xx
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
So funny, I only wish it was longer! Awesome job as always!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Bobby, for the love of all that is good in the universe...wait a week.

Fantastic job! I can't stop re-reading this and I crack up every time. :D
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
"Oh ... unknottest thou thy manjigglies, Samantha!"

LOL!

Good ol' Will would probably laugh his own pants off - brilliant dialogue, dear - not that I had the wisdom to understand each and every phrase, but nonetheless: t'was a pleasure!

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Diz

Verily, art thou a soft-mouthed doxy!

See ya on Friday!

Bev xx
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is a great scene, I would pay a lot to see Sam and Dean actually have to do this dialogue on the show.
Swellison chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hi Dizzo,

I like your hysterica-I mean, historical drabble. Job well doneth;-)

Sue
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Now I wonder how long it took you to write this one out!

Thank You.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
You had me at "manjigglies", girl! Well done!
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was hilarious! And something I'd pay to see on film. I think Jensen and Jared could pull it off. Well written! :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
hahahahahahahahahahaha Oh wow, that was HYSTERICAL! What a wonderful job. Congratulations.