Reviews for How It Should Of Ended
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
:"))))
M- LeC3NTia's PaNa3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
OMG, I would give years of my life for this to have actually happened! I'm actually crying right now by just imaging it. Good Work :')
everlastingtrueromance chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
It should have nded ended like this. I balled when she died. How could David Nichols kill her off like that. They didn't even get a lot of time together:(
who9847 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh, I did so love the book. I was going to write an alternative ending myself, and even had an outline of how the last few chapters would have been if she hadn't died, but after reading the book a second time, I just couldn't do it. As sad and tragic as it is, it ended the way it had to.

Still, this was nice.
Motek chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
well, ending along those lines certainly wouldn't break my heart like the real one did, so it was nice to read after crying my eyes out everytime I watch the movie.
one day fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I read the book and i thought it was brillant but never liked how it ended. I like your ended a better and it was a nice thing to rewrite the ended for your family member. I think one if the reviews of this story just pick out your grammar error which was unfair, keep writing as i enjoyed the story.
charlibigg chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Pretty but a few mistakes:

Throw should be through

'know don't get her worry' did you mean 'now don't get her wrong'?

Where should be we're

Also you have no fullstops :P but other than that I thought it was nice- I read the book yesterday and I was in tears, I was absolutely certain that there'd be a happy ending and there wasn't :'(
charlibigg chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Pretty but a few mistakes:

Throw should be through

'know don't get her worry' did you mean 'now don't get her wrong'?

Where should be we're

StarkidPotterlockFannibal chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I really like I wish the book had ended like this aswell please continue! :)
hardcorehpluver chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Finally! I hated the ending but thank you for this it is my favorite one.
Red chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was the most beautiful and special thing anyone had every wrote for me . I love the ended . Xx