Reviews for Safe & Sound
So beautiful! Well done!
RitzaHerondale chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
perfect
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
APPLAUSE THIS IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL I CANT EVEN THIS IS JUST AKLDJWREOIRJGNJLSKSDKJNBKJAWEBASKAWOE

OH THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOOOD.
CitrusyGoddess chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
This was an hour well spent! I adored it! Especially the dark path of Ben! Amazing!
Mafer Longbottom-Hudgens chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
i just gonna said that you must keep doing this 'cause you do it perfect
RedheadObsession chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Love it!
Reus Voluptates chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Dear GinHermi:
I bow down to you. This made me cry, laugh and I really enjoyed this. I've been reading AHS stories for just a few weeks, and this... woah, All I want to do is just read it over and over again. I'll definitely read ALL your stories. Yes, I will. Thank you very much for this amazing story. :3
xx.
Reus.
Sarah v chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Perfect ending, this isn't seen a lot around these parts, weddings and all. Thank you so much for dedicating your time to writing this wonderful story, I got excited every update, and just know that there are people out there paying lots of attention.
Hugs from Puerto Rico!
jandjsalmon chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Oh my gosh what a WAY to wake up on your birthday! Mine is on Saturday - so I'm going to give this chapter to the hubby to read for some tips!

AUGUST AND JANUARY BIRTHDAYS! *squees*

The cake and the ring! and the paper flowers! Oh my word this is fluffy goodness!

Their VOWS! *sobs*

AND OH MY GOSH! You made me like Hayden. YOU MADE ME LIKE HAYDEN! I would have thought it impossible - but you did it. GO YOU! *giggles*

And I love how the end came around to the beginning. They'd found their perfect piece that was missing. This was LOVELY, Mari. Just lovely!
VampHorrorStory chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Aww they finally got their happy ending. Beautiful end to a wonderful story.
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
PERFECT ENDING!

oh my god.

the paper garden was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever thought up. the BIRDS! ugh. I can't get over it.

and HaydenForTheWin!

perfect perfect perfect

TEARS!
Paisley chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
/"You are a traitor to me."/
/"Good. I want to be."/ Is that a Moonrise Kingdom reference?
o chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Yes, Ben. Go away! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Ok you were right, I hate Ben even more now. I couldn't believe he could /would stoop so low as to kill Violet. He definitely deserved to be buried and beaten. He's finally getting a taste of his own medicine. I loved how Vivian was at the end of the chapter. Now Ben has no one else but himself: serves him well.
Sarah v chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Ben has lost his shiz! And I'm going to miss this but I'm excited for you to keep writing violate fiction!