Reviews for Freezing Delta
IchiIchi chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Bah! Need more q.q great story so far, update soon pleas, even though this is two years old c:
Kmon13 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Okay this story caught my attention a military trained Aoi who joined the US Armed forces as a Field Medic and Sniper. (I also thought his healing ability by contact was a nice touch too.) The only problem was I had was of the mispronunciation of his last name (you kept using Aio at some points but I corrected it on the copy I made... I like reading stories offline _ ) other than that I had no other problems with how it was written...

I also think you could have shown more of Genon Aoi's hand in it by having his CO tell him off the record his discharge came from a HEMF ((High Echelon Mother Fxxer)) from the Grand Canyon Base used by Chevalier's forces.

I also like the fact you didn't make him as sheepish or rude as the other military trained versions of Kazuya I've seen. (He didn't back down when Chiffon attempted to blame him for Satellizer losing her ranking and dealt with Genessa when she attempted to attack her unprovoked.) I also like the fact of how he figured out she had a fear of being touched earlier before Miyabi and her Limiter Boy toys shown up.

So could I expect him to do like before but dealing with the Third year differently before Aitta Simmons manipulates Ingrid Bernstein into getting Involved with the affair between Miyabi and Satellizer on the roof ...

Hopefully he calls the Paragon of Order out about jumping to conclusions without properly investigating matters.. (Same goes for Chiffon, Yumi Kim and Elize Schmidt and Elizabeth Mably who okay'd the order to go after Untouchable Queen. ) They talk the game of the rules being absolute but pull bullshit that make them act above the law or allows them to turn a blind eye to it.

That all I have to say so until then I'll keep an eye for updates your work.

sleepycrawler1 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
more updates this is a really interesting story u made best one i read so far pls make more!
theaznboy69 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
AstralJean chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Very nice fic. Really good I have to say. It's a nice change from other Freezing fics so keep up the good work. :)
Kazuma Oozori chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Nice shot at doing a fanfic out of this...

Just one mistake You misspelled Aoi with Aio