Reviews for The Good You Just Forget
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
The realationship of these two has always been somewhat of a mystery. This was an interesting interaction and possible explanation for it. Nice job.
Harry2 harryV3rdhotmail.com chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Sometimes, it helps to have friends on both sides of the legal system, as Paul found out. You have Perry and Della on the side of the defense, and Hamilton Burger for the prosection. Even Tragg is something of a friend as well, having earned the respect of many of the people regularly invovled. My hat is off to you for writing some amazing material.
Tarlonniel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Are these two star-crossed or what? Forget being tried for first degree murder; it requires a world-shattering event to get through Paul's thick skull!

These two have such a strange off-again, on-again relationship throughout the series that it's very hard to try and explain what was going on. You've offered a very plausible theory and I'm glad you're continuing to explore it. I'm also very glad you gave us some missing scenes from 'Dilemma' because, IMHO, that episode sorely needed them! No congratulatory scene with Perry and Della after Paul was freed? No reaction shots after the confession? Very disappointing ending - thank you for fixing that right up, and putting in some excellent work on the middle too!