Reviews for Built to Last
DarkHairedVeela chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was perfection. You depicted their emotions do well. BEAUTIFUL
ArcherGirl224 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was great! I love Arty ans KF...
"Owww," That is my reaction after shye hit for calling her Arty.
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh gosh Brella, I feel like I abuse the English language each time I read one of your stories because you use words so perfectly and every emotion is captured in the absolute, best way and I'm left as breathless as Artemis after Wally sends her one of THOSE looks. I think my favorite part was reading the sheer genius descriptions of the harbor scene and how you managed to make something awkward ten types of wonderful :)
Gen chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh wow. This fic. Wally dude you you are BOLD. Great fic hope to see more.
Neverending Daydreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Dude, I hate you. It's not even cool how awesome this is. Srsly, the FEEEEEEEEELS!
dreamarcher chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I'm sorry in advance. Feels.

OH MY GOD THIS WAS AMAZING OF COURSE ALL YOUR WORK ISN'T REALLY SHORT OF THAT BUT OH GOD THIS STORY I LOVE THEM I LOVE YOU I CAN'T.

Okay calming down, this was another masterpiece. It was a wonderful blend of everything Spitfire. I read it a while ago but couldn't review on my phone (it kind of hates me). Thank you for writing these, I think they're awesome.
naoto-san chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is a nice story, it's written nicely and you have talent for it. I like how "your" Wally seems IC and yet he fits into the story very well. Nicely done.

The only problem I have with the story is Artemis. She's so...annoying. I love Artemis from the series but here she's extremely self-destructive, which I understand why but it doesn't seem like Artemis would go down that road. Maybe it's just that I'm stuck with viewing her in my own way and that I wouldn't have made her like this. But I can't help but feeling like it's a bit OOC for her to act like this. A little self-destructive or at least sad and dissapointed about being kicked off the team but the way you wrote it made it seem like she was all up for killing herself or something. Hahaha like I said might just be me but I really didn't like how she acted.

Everything else though was very well done and I liked it. I'll look up more stories from you that one is for sure
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Flawlessly executed with an extreme weight of tone and fiery character dynamics, this was an intense fic to read! c: You portray every character so well, it's absolutely incredible how realistic they seem to be. Overall, this was enjoyable to read, and I feel that you did a fantastic job with the direction you took this story.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Is it wrong to enjoy the soul crushing pain that this story brings me? I was legit crying for a few minutes during it. Damn, that was a good story.
blackprinses7 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I love love love Wally in your story. And Paula. You are amazing, you know that. One of the best fanfiction writers out there. I just hope Artemis and Wally are okay in the new season. I don't want Arty to die :(. But then again I would have your story fav'd to cheer me up.
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i can guess what happens in the end but i like how you make artemis open up to wally slowly and not right away.
Blooming Cosmo chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh god Brella...this story...all your stories are always so fantastic. This story in particular is beautiful and I just loved everything about it. That little bit towards the end between Paula and Wally was perfect. So fitting to have him to just tell her who he really is. His reaction of "OHGODWHATDOIDO" before that though was great. You are definitely my favorite Wally writer though. You truly capture his playfulness and good nature. And then you just had to put in that sentimental Paula talking so proudly about her girl and how appreciative she was of Wally for keeping her girl good...;-; My fangirl heart was moved by this among other things in this fic.

And your Artemis in this was fantastic too! Her stubbornness and vulnerability...I'm not sure how you capture things so perfectly, but when she broke down in the rain I was very moved by it. Most of your writing does that to me...that's why you are one of my favorites. I love how you write her vulnerability though. Like...someone would assume that crying is a vulnerability, but the fact that she just let it out like that especially with Wally around...it made her seem so strong. Especially with all of the things that were happening to her here.

Then the spitfire! THE GLORIOUS SPITFIRE YOU WRITE! All the banter and the looks and the touches. The fact that Artemis has to keep herself from laughing at Wally's words. It's so flawless. Then Wally tried to get some boobage and I couldn't help myself from laughing. Thank you for adding that in because it was perfect regardless of the weight of the rest of the fic. It was just so needed, and his line afterwards. Thank you for being such a fantastic author. 3
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
. . . Health inspection. HEALTH INSPECTION. God, I loved this3333 Ehehe, clothes off . . .
Prnyctina1091 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
so awesome! love spitfire and you're a great writer! really liked the flow and simple concept. i think you captured the characters well too. i liked how smooth wally is.
naturegirl11432 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was so cute i really luved it!