Reviews for Tied to the Tracks
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I love how you made all of them like live together cuz I thought they were like best friends
bluchromed2002 chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
wow what a wonderful story. it was very sweet, funny and sexy. i felt the ending was written beautifully. loved the proposal (i had to reach in my own memory for all the clues that sam left) and i absolutely loved the final chapter. bravo!
vixenXfreezepop chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
So adorbs
vixenXfreezepop chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
"Trouty looked like you just told him the Chapstick factory was shutting down." Omg I can't stop laughing.
cosmickym925 chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
next to kurt... really?
cosmickym925 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
ohhhhh wow... that was HOTTTT! and it was a dream? DAMMIT!
MizzSarai chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Awww that was perfect!
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
I absolutely loved this story! It was so well written and the characters were developed to the point of being real. A lot of authors on this site don't take the time to flesh out their characters, so I really appreciate the fact that you did!
chordoverstreetfanactic chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Great story ! I read the whole thing in a span of two days and it was great ! Love this story ! :)
box5angel chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Oh, wow! That was hot while it lasted. lol Poor Mercedes!
box5angel chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
How did I miss this story? I read the last two chapters on tumblr not making the connection. So, when I got the follow author alert and it was from this, I'm like wait I never read this. lol So, although, I know the ending, I'm still going to continue reading because it's just that good. :)
Santiva Potter chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Have I mentioned how much I love you lately? Between those Ryan Gosling smut one-shots on tumblr and now this add-ins for Tied to Tracks, how could I not love you Molly? Seriously, this was so precious. I loved having the wedding from her mother's point of view. I could rant on for a few more hours but I'm going to save us both the time and simply state that whenever you're ready to add more one-shots to this verse, I will always be here to read them.
Much Love,
SP
QTFics chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
This chapter was perfect. I loved that this was Sam and Mercedes' story from Gladys' POV.
QTFics chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
No I did not expect to see anymore on this story but it was definitely a happy surprise! That was such a sweet proposal...although I think he may still hear an earful about the melted ice cream on the floor!
zeejack chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
YES! now you have knocked it out the ball park! what a wonderful way to end a fantastic story. this mama jones i just adore! what a unique way to tell the wedding story. loved this and again thanks for wrapping everything up for us!