Reviews for Love Is Forever
GracieFox chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
i like this story and the way your writing it but i can understant how hectic life can be lolz but any way good luck with everything
mysticrox123 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
So I'll admit, I did get kinda excited when I saw that you had updated.

However, I completely understand why you're taking a break. You need to concentrate on you. I wish you all the luck in the world with your troubles, and hope that you can overcome them. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to message me.

I'll keep my eyes open for more stories from you in the future, and I definitely look forward to a new writing style.

Karma Is A Bitch chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
God. Right more! please! Didn't you have this story and another one- a sequel up before? Because I friggin loved em! I miss reading them cuz I can't find them. Now write more! Please! :3
Avenger-lock chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Eeeeehhh! Love it! Lol, gotta love the characters :D they were my favorites in your other story! Loved Jennys amazing outfit! And ohmygod, that cliffy ending! O.o can't wait for more!
SilentScreams119 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Yaay you're back absolutely loove your work and yaay you brought back some of the characters! and good for jenny finally taking a good look at herself and changing it up! Update soon :)
mysticrox123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
It's nice to see you back to writing again, I've missed reading your stories :)

Y'know, just when I thought your fics couldn't get any more amazing, you go and post something like this! I can't wait for the UD, and although I loved the original story, your writing style has improved loads.

Remember, if you ever need a chat, about anything at all, I'm here.