Reviews for Moonlight x Cherry Blossom
Great writing
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Heya! Umm, i was rereading ds fic & thought of dropping a review again...i just wanted to say...OH MY GOD! How did you create ds magic called "Moonlight x Cherry Blossom" again? Geez! Ds is DEFINITELY THE BEST NURA/YO FIC EVER! U are amazing!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I can't find words to describe ds fic...it was both bold & beautiful,full of gentleness & light-hearted with mischief,alive with vivid details & descriptions, perfected with magnificient character portrayal, adorned with metaphors (even the haiku was marvellous)...ds fic treads well with the japanese culture also...amazing..just perfect..superb..i am very impressed.U created a masterpiece,u know that?:-)Mind-blowing fic:-)A must-read for all Nura fans:-)
general zargon chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow, this story is both heartwarming, sexy, and a tiny bit funny, which is a really hard combination to pull off, so kudos for managing it so well! :) I love the romance between Nurarihyon and YoHime, and I thought you captured their characters perfectly! . I hope you write more for this couple and this fandom, so please keep up the excellent work!
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is very hot and poetic at the same time :) I enjoyed the story!
Carnaisy Variedo chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
fusososo
my pervert mind in the time like this?
oh.. me -;

i love it!
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I haven't read this manga yet, but it sounds intriguing. I will have to check it out. A very beautifully written story between these two. I am glad they are so perfect for each other! :)
mom calling chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I don't know this storyline, but doesn't matter-could be any realm. But, I'm curious. She's human, he's - other? He has bi-colored hair and lives a long, long time? The giggling and coy hiding her face behind her sleeve could irritate me if I allowed it, but then I'm from western pioneer stock and we don't simper-I recognize cultural differences and those idiosyncrasies can be overlooked if one chooses to do so...this isn't Tifa after all...Thanx for stretching my mind, Fenikkusuken. I woke up early today, before daylight, so did some moonlight looking myself. No cherry blossoms, though... mc
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww this is such a sweet story 3 I love the past arc in the anime and i thought Nurarihyon and Yohime's love story was so romantic *o* I fangirled like crazy at that part in the anime :P This is a beautiful one-shot, you captured Nurarihyon's love for his human princess admirably, and Yohime was very in character as well.
RainAlchemist201 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
No one review it yet?

God darn this is freaking awesome story!

It just so good TT i been wanting to read a story about nurarihyon and youhime first night encounter

so awesome story *cries*