Reviews for Along the Path
iviscrit chapter 1 . 1/6
F*ck, man. I cried. When Aang visited Toph's grave, I cried.

Beautifully done.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I love Lin so much, it irks me that the two couldn't work out their issues. I mean I like Pema. She's sweet. But Lin is so amazing and often overshadowed
Squirt chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I actually cried.
rycchan chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I love how this started and I love how this ended. :) I could really imagine that this was how Tenzin and Lin fell in love and fell out of love. :D

By the way, I LOVE how you portrayed Lin. Oh, the bitterness. It was SO like her. Nice touch there! :)

This is totally going on my faves. :D Thanks for writing this!

- Ry-chan :D
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is a beautiful piece of work. I couldn't help but feel bad for both Lin and Tenzin.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
absolutely love the angst! i'm such a sucker for it haha
your writing really captured the lovely, agonizing nature of tenlin/linzin and you did a very tasteful job of portraying their relationship
lovely job :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
oh, god. so, so painful. there were moments when their relationship was so beautiful, it made the end that much worse. still, glad to know that they had love, even if eventually they weren't IN love. :)
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh, man. This was amazing. Loved the reference to Toph (favorite character in A:TLA) and I felt so bad for Lin when it was known that she couldn't conceive. Loved the grave scene with Aang and Tenzin; that killed me, too. I liked the difference between loving someone and being in love with someone, and the Tenzin/Lin moments were beautiful!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was so beautiful and wonderful and lovely. Very well-done!
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
T_T_T_T I cried. Again. You make me cry or squee or both. T_T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Why do I read such depressing stories so early in the morning? *bawls*
penguin sledding chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wait! Did you hear that? It's pretty loud, isn't it?

THE SOUND OF A MILLION LINZIN FANS CRYING THEMSELVES TO SLEEP!

Aang and Toph's tiny friendship piece...it was worthy of tear bending. Honestly. Aang, you are an awesome Avatar! Listen to me! Ugh. And Lin's line about being in love with her.

Suckers for unrequited love, band together, my friend. Your writing is great.
Polymoly chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow. I hadn't read a oneshot as good as this one about unrequited love for a long time. I feel really bad for Lin :( even from watching Korra, I was really curious of the story behind their relationship. It's good that you filled up my fantasies of Lin and Tenzin with your arory. I hope the real one would be close to your version. Hahaha.

Definitely going to my favorites ;)
Gabubu chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I also teared up ;_; what a great story, keep up the great work!