Reviews for Strawberry IceCream
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
This story is so beautiful and fills me with hope.
bellawu chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
oh how much i hate his parents. im glad carlisle found someone like edward who stood by him and love him
bellawu chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
poor carlisle
Xion Cifer chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
Bitch got told. THAT was by far one of my favourite Edward moments found online.
lindachiqa chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
That was awsome. Loved every word. Thaks for sharing.
mamacatfish chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
I love this so much man, I freaking cried when he ran away from Edward!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Well congratulations on such a nice story. It was very realistic and refreshing to read about something other than skinny, perfect people. I loved the touch of realism throughout and I am glad it had a happy ending. Thanks for the pleasant interlude away from real life.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Oh poor Carlisle! This chapter was so good to read while at the same time being totally agonizing. I felt so bad for Carlisle, with all the negativity around him from his parents and school mates.
I am so glad that Rosalie tried to be so nice to him but it's almost a lost cause with Carlisle being so brainwashed about himself.

Strawberry Edward sounds gorgeous and here's hoping he can show Carlisle just how wonderful he is. I like your story a lot, it's so sweet and has the potential to be very romantic. I am looking forward to the next chapter very much.
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Oh sweet God. Sweet, wonderfull Carlisle, amazing Edward, and awfull parents! Maybe your story would benefit a lots of people if you would share it,you know, like those little stories about abused kids. What parents like "Carlisle"'s are doing, it is also a form of abuse. An emotional one.
I can't wait to see next! Poor guy!
Faerie of Tara chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Amazing story! I really identified with Carlisle, having struggled without body image issues for the past few years. Thank you for making his reactions and thoughts realistic. Beautiful fanfiction :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
You really jump from point to point. Did a child write this?
Unknown Atheist chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Oh, sweet, sweet Carlisle. I love you. Someone give me a warm and snuggly boy-man.
SorrySucker19 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Omg I almost wish it was longer just cuz I love it... But it also ended so well... Oh gosh I'm conflicted xD u make great stories ! ;)
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Awwwe that was so cute, I squeeled, awed, laughed and even almost cried you are a talented writerand by far this is my favorite Fanfic
Lexblake22 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I freaking LOVE this story. Like OMFG it was so good that for a month I read it at least twice everyday. The way you showed Carlisle struggling with his weight and finally overcoming it with Edward's help is so genius! You gotta keep on writing...just know you have a strong fan right here!