Reviews for Avengers Puppy Pile! Assemble!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 22h
I'll bet Steve was thinking "wow, my reflexes are seriously impaired" just before passing out. :-P
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/18
Let's go for shwarma! Lol omw that was absolutely adorable!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 3/11
Headcanon: Steve, whose temperature naturally is a little higher than most people's, makes an excellent proxy teddy bear. :-P
Lol
icecatfire chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
it was cute and funny and cute and...i want a bunny now. *pouts*
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Awww! Adorableness. X-D I want PICTURES. :-P
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Awesome and cute :D
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Hahahaha awesome story :) great job
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Lol this is sooo cute and fluffy... Dang it! The FLUFF! Dang it's so cute! OMG! Lol I love the way you put Steve on top of Thor... So dang cute! Oh god it's so fluffy! I might not survive! Excuse me I need to say good bye to my family! Lol anyways fantastic job! Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed it, definitely going on my favorites list!
Ms Marvel98 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
. . . . . Oh. My Gosh.
If I were to walk in on them all just laying about across each other in a puppy pile, all warm and snuggly, I would get in on that action, because nawwwwwwwww :D I want an Avengers puppy pile for Christmas now. Amazing idea, seriously, I am aching to jump into a warm, snuggly, Avengers puppy pile now :(
Sparrow'sArrow chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
LOL
Baow chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Puppy power!
Polish chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
TRY SOME SWARMA! -finally got to see that scene at the end of the avengers credits where they were at the swarma place eating what ever the heck it is! -giggles-
macgruberrr chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
ahhh your avengers stories are soo adorable xD
kogouma chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
these was so cute! i loved that Pepper was in in. keep up the great work! :D
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »