Reviews for Piece it All Together
Oreosaregod chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I loved he first and I'd love more of this. I, however, think that characters of races other than caucasian are portrayed a little bit offensivly.
Fan-of-Angel-Feathers chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
*pokes with a stick* Are, are dead?
elbowwwo chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Darling, you need to write more!
Beccag7 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Sweetie, it's time to update!
A Loyal Fan chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
This was a great chapter, and I've loved the whole story. You're an incredible writer, and I'd absolutely love to read more! I know it's been over a year, but if you ever do get back on, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add more! This is the best Riddler fanfiction I've ever read, maybe because I'm also a HUGE fan of Criminal Minds, or maybe because you're just an incredible writer. Either way, I would give anything to read more of this story. Heck, I would pay real money to buy this as a book! If I remember rightly, there was even supposed to be another sequel after this one. I'm sure you have other things to do, and I totally understand that life happens and interests change, but if you do get this message then please come back to your fans. We miss you and your ridiculously good storytelling. :(
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
this is amazing hope to read more soon i love it
KrysOfSorrow chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Is this abandoned? I'd really hate that.. I was so looking forward to seeing what happens. :/

-KOS
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Please update soon! I need to know what happens next!
MintyMintMint chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Love it :D Cant wait for the update
Mrs.RedHood chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Ok, I really love this story so far, but I really wish you would keep writing. I'm begging you. I'll even make a deal with you: every time you update this story, I'll start posting stories. I have several started, but I'm not sure if they're any good.
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
This is SUCH a great story! Are you replaying Arkham Asylum again to get the maps right? Kinda like you did with the first story and Arkham City? In the end of AA Nigma got caught. Would she be able to find her way to him and get him out? Does she help him escape? Or does Zsasz have his way with her? I hope not cause he's one wicked piece of work. I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Where is the next one?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Please continue!I am in love with the story!especially Hannah and Edwards relationship!please!
hightoppsmadness chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is my favorite Riddler fanfiction, by far. Most of them involve Stockholm Syndrome and just never resist Riddler, or are much too unintelligent (no offense to those OCs, but really, they just don't come up to snuff). This one is great, because not only does Hannah resist Riddler, she agonizes over her decisions and thinks things through. I really hope you get back to this one, I really like it!

-HightoppsMadness
Bookworm chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Revive this story. I love it!