Reviews for A Secret Turns A World Around
Chatte578 chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
I'm glad Kyra is finally smiling, but why is she hiding that from her mother? I'm thinking he's either her dad or Jack.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
I think the man in the hallway was Dr. Jack Morgan or Dr. Joe Baker. Thanks for the update!
Chatte578 chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I don't think kyra will exactly open up to a complete stranger she had a hard enough time telling her mom part of the truth.
perks-of-being-a-koala chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Great chapter! :) Update soon!
Olivia Rollins chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Brock needs to get some sense and come back to his family and stop putting them through pain! Please continue! Love this story!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
What is the relationship like between Kyra and Brock now? Update soon.
perks-of-being-a-koala chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Reba had better not be mad. Who knows how far Kyra could go if she thought her mother was mad about the cutting?
This story is amazing! I couldn't stop reading. Update soon.:)
Reba-Brockfan chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Maybe now Kyra will get some help. I hope that Brock steps in to help her soon. They were so close. Update soon.
Chatte578 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
The only thing I can think of his Reba would probably send Kyra to a therapist because that was the one thing I remember when I was sliting my wrists and cutting myself was when my parents/grandfather found out they threaten me by if i didn't stop hurting myself they were gonna send me to a shrink. I can only imagine what Reba's gonna do.
Olivia Rollins chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Getting good! Make Brock come to his senses please! Please continue?
Reba-Brockfan chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
I liked reading about the proposal from Kyra's POV. Update soon.
Chatte578 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
now Reba has another mouth to feed around the house!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Very good! Loved it ! More!
Chatte578 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
I think Reba will feel a little hurt that Kyra hadn't come to her with her problems but also I bet Reba will feel a little guilty for not noticing her daughter was going through something and hurting inside and she didin't see it. I can definitely understand what Kyra is goin' through because when your parents divorce or like mine go through all the proceedings of a divorce then change their mind and reconcile its a tough time watching your dad date another woman while your mom pretends everything is alright and while both sides try to feed you for information on the other. I hope Brock and Reba are like my parents and realise their still in love with eachother and reconcile.
FaithWriter83 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012