Reviews for Things Being What They Are
dairxoxo chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
How good was this I loved it one of my favorites thanks for writing it.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Leave it to Natasha to test herself as well as him. Lol. i like it.
SecondSilk chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
That's really all can articulate right now.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
That was a sweet one
shallowness chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oooh, fascinating. So much going on in their interaction.
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Completely agree with your author's note! (Except the part where you actually wrote the story ...). Loved all the avengers, but Bruce! He was so charming and fascinating and fragile and strong. And the interactions between he and Natasha had the potential for so much ... I don't know how to define it any more than they do here, but I loved it and I was thrilled to see it continued so well here. Thanks :)
VeroniqueClaire chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Mercy, you have a way with those turns of phrase; I harbor a theory that you're one of Whedon's best Buffy-era writers, giving back to the fans in your spare time - or just someone exceptionally skilled in that particularly delightful style of writing.
yllimilly chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
The tension, the things unsaid, the understated flow of emotions, everything, this this this. I loved this.

Secretly in my heart I find myself hoping you'll be writing more of this pairing.
LisaLovesCurry chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great story! I feel like no one ships these two but me, so thanks for writing this! :)
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is incredible. I love your characterizations and their conversation was perfect and with just the right amount of snipey-ness. Just overall a very fascinating look at them and at their motivations. Great writing :)
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is brilliant. I love your plot and your characters are perfect. You write really well.

Oh my god, Bruce and Tony break my heart and I LOVE IT.

Okay this is wonderful bye,
SG chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Ooh! I liked this. I love Natasha and Bruce above all things. I particularly like her matter-of-fact noticing of how lovely he is. And this line:

"The anger always hurts until it starts to expand, and then it feels fantastic."

is all the win.
Miss Margarine chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Woohoo, Bruce and Natasha! I'm super impressed. It was thoughtful and subtle without being flat, and it had definite tension without being corny. Really nice work!
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Funny (shrimp sandwich), emotional (dossier), back to funny, on to emotional..fantastic job of pulling the emotions around to your whim. Loved it, only wish there were more but it stands alone at a good length. Thank you!
A. Murray chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
absolutely brilliant. perfect, a little bit of heartbreak, and beautiful.