Reviews for In My Daughter's Eyes
natashaa78 chapter 50 . 3/14
This story was wonderful, everything about it was perfect. I loved the relationship between Penny and Dean they are just too cute. All of their moments were priceless, It would be amazing for there to be a sequel of her as a teenager and how dean would deal with everything plus the complications and constant dangers of him being a hunter with a daughter that could be targeted because of his line of work.
Guest chapter 49 . 5/31/2016
I would love to see a sequel
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
Oh no not Kitty.
LaughingLadybug chapter 34 . 6/7/2015
Very nice job so far, I will finish reading tomorrow.
XxBamzxX chapter 49 . 5/11/2015
I really love your story :) is there any chance of a sequel?
SamA3642 chapter 50 . 2/22/2015
This was such a great story can't wait for the sequel
Explorer08 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
COOL! I live an hour from Cape lol and have been going there all my life! It's so cool to see things that are close to where I live in a FanFic!
allycat88 chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
I...love this story!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 50 . 11/3/2013
Great story!
Letusbewild chapter 49 . 7/1/2013
This was good. It was amazing to see the emotional and gentle side to Dean now he has a daughter. Penny was a great character, she bought out the best in all 3 of the hunters and it truly was amusing and cute. Great story!
xLunaxNightingalexDuskx chapter 49 . 3/3/2013
this is an awesome story i even couldn't stop readin it- well i did have to leave to the bathroom, eat, drink, and hang w/ my sister- but other that i couldn't stop readin this, and when i heard u are makin a sequel it made me mentally jump up & down. but i couldn't find the sequel but hope u do post the sequel soon. i'm totally lookin forward to it.

hope 2 read ur sequel soon.

xLunaxNightingalexDuskx
Lena chapter 48 . 1/15/2013
WOW! That's all I can say! I just finished reading your story and I think it was amazing! I read it in two days(mostly because I started reading it late last night) and I wish there was more, of course you brought it to a nice ending, while still leaving room for a sequel. I loved Penny and of course Dean, who I adore in general. And I'd like to say that you did a good job with all the characters and didn't change the way they act in the show at all, while showing their softer side. And last, just for the record, I REALLY liked Balthazar.
Kim Conard chapter 48 . 1/1/2013
Loved the story. Yeah Happy Ending or is it?! Penny was a great character.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/25/2012
Somebody has flipped off the deep end, kissed the floor, and taken to the sky.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
The lady might be Mary, Jessica, Meg or a random demoness.