Reviews for In My Daughter's Eyes
I...love this story!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 50 . 11/3/2013
Great story!
Letusbewild chapter 49 . 7/1/2013
This was good. It was amazing to see the emotional and gentle side to Dean now he has a daughter. Penny was a great character, she bought out the best in all 3 of the hunters and it truly was amusing and cute. Great story!
xLunaxNightingalexDuskx chapter 49 . 3/3/2013
this is an awesome story i even couldn't stop readin it- well i did have to leave to the bathroom, eat, drink, and hang w/ my sister- but other that i couldn't stop readin this, and when i heard u are makin a sequel it made me mentally jump up & down. but i couldn't find the sequel but hope u do post the sequel soon. i'm totally lookin forward to it.

hope 2 read ur sequel soon.

xLunaxNightingalexDuskx
Lena chapter 48 . 1/15/2013
WOW! That's all I can say! I just finished reading your story and I think it was amazing! I read it in two days(mostly because I started reading it late last night) and I wish there was more, of course you brought it to a nice ending, while still leaving room for a sequel. I loved Penny and of course Dean, who I adore in general. And I'd like to say that you did a good job with all the characters and didn't change the way they act in the show at all, while showing their softer side. And last, just for the record, I REALLY liked Balthazar.
Kim Conard chapter 48 . 1/1/2013
Loved the story. Yeah Happy Ending or is it?! Penny was a great character.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/25/2012
Somebody has flipped off the deep end, kissed the floor, and taken to the sky.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
The lady might be Mary, Jessica, Meg or a random demoness.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Are random women just going to start showing up and claiming they had children with Dean now? How's he supposed to choose between them, anyway? Lisa and Ben or Cassie and Penny or Janet and Mark or Lily and Anne/Zack the twins.
Mayrem chapter 50 . 12/20/2012
hahah I thought you wrote a new chapter!
Now i'm excited for nothing... but when I look on the bright side I see that I'm the 170th reviewer, yay!
SLPikachu chapter 49 . 12/20/2012
I really liked this story and I'm picky when it comes to the stories I read which is why my "favorite stories" list is short. Loved Penny and glad everything worked out for them. Loved her poem, too! It was very cute and heartwarming :) Looking forward to a sequel!
NewbieOnTheBlock chapter 49 . 12/20/2012
I have totally loved this story! Thank you so much for sharing it and for working so hard on it as it is clear that you have. Every time I got an update I was so excited. This is one of the most original fics I've come across. You're creative, that's for sure.

Thanks again for this one. I look forward to more from you in the future!
Green-Eyed-Wolf9324 chapter 49 . 12/20/2012
Aww. I'm sad to see it end, but it was an incredible story to read! Maybe we'll see more of Penny?
Mayrem chapter 49 . 12/20/2012
No is it over? Plz start a sequel!
Anyway thank you so much for writing this story, I found it very original and I enjoyed every chapter, you wrote one of the best stories ever! I think I'm gonna reread this story in the future and I'd definitly recommend it. I'm really happy I read this so thanks again!
Mayrem chapter 48 . 12/20/2012
Aaaaw that's was the cutest thing ever, I'm so happy for them they really deserve all of this :)
Poor Cas though...