Reviews for Rita Skeeter Interviews Bella Swan
Colin Creevey chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I'm on a humor high right now. Good one! Got Bella perfectly And skeeter too. Of course, I don't think she would have fled so soon.
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I lost it at Mary Sue! Well done this is hilarious! I love your other stories as well by the way! You're a really good writer!
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This will be the one time I commend Rita Skeeter, I am glad she exists. GOOD JOB RITA :D HURT THAT SPARKLY BITCH.
The Magic Catgirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Perfect portrayal of both characters. I love the part about Bella's name being Mary-Sue.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Whoa... Someone should post this on a Twilight fansite, the results would be hilarious :P Love this interview. :)
xFallingStarsx chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hilarious and very true!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hahahaha! Oh Rita, we love you so! *smirk,wink*! This was so funny.. so true about the nonexistent personality and necrophilia, lol. Ewwwy.
Dragondan26 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time, good work
EmmaCorneliaHart chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
'BS: Well...doing things with Edward, I guess. I'm up for anything as long as he's with me.'

Hahaha. Very true. One of the things that bothered me most about the saga - how she just doesn't have a life outside of Edward.

Also, the initials BS are often used for Bullshit... coincidence, or not?

'BS: True love knows no bounds!'

Exactly! Whether the person is dead or alive (Edward/Bella), overage or not (Jacob/Renesmee), when it's true love, it's not scary at all!

Not at all!

... right?

'"severely lacking a personality"?'

Hey. She has a personality. Being a whiny bitch isn't a pleasant personality, I'll give you that, but it's a personality all right!

'BS: *Interrupting* And they didn't do Edward justice either. He's just so beautiful, his skin is so pale,he's godlike in every way. I mean, I can't believe he chose me, we're so in love. And he's just so romantic, I mean, he watches me when I sleep'

Wow, very in-character!

'RS: *Gags* Are you aware that what you classify as romantic, most others would classify as creepy or stalker-ish?'

Edit: Most reasonable people would classify it as creepy and stalker-ish. Most teenage girls/Twimoms, on the other hand...

Like this very, very much!
This Star Won't Go Out chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
haha funny rita got what she deserved and i hate twilight
sharris chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
yeah, that just about sums Bella up. That is why I like Harry Potter crossovers with Twilight, lets bring in some gutsy women!
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hahahahahahaha I take it you're not a Twilight fan? :P This was hilarious, great idea. I'm sure Rita would have no patience for Bella