Reviews for Under Every Scar
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Loved this one.
LEALOVER chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow shelby is still a bitch, glad Rachel is now able to put her in her place though
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I very much enjoyed this one. Shelby was a bitch, yes, but I kind of knew were she was coming from. Not all people are open-minded to things and such and perhaps she really needed time to think about it all. One couldn’t really expect her to easily accept that information. So, yeah, I didn’t hate Shelby.

It broke my heart though when Quinn’s insecurities were getting the better of her especially when she thought that Rachel might be just undergoing a phase, just exploring her sexuality. I just loved how Rachel eased her insecurities. Quinn and Rachel are just too perfect. X3

Thanks for the read! XD
randomsquared chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Their family ties are kind of a giant clusterf-k, huh? Like that you processed this, when it gets skipped over a lot.

Shelby really is a bitch. She was so all over the place in the show with her random scheming and dubious motives. Such a waste of Idina Menzel's talent.
Mars chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I love this story I cant wait to read more!
helloberry chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
oh my goodness..i love this series you've written and can't wait to read more! i like how you've been piecing together their past and present and love the way you switch up who's point of view it's from. i read them all today!
spasticandviolent chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love this universe, I just read them all. Honestly it's awesome they're all so wonderfully in character & you do an awesome job unfolding their thoughts. Every single one has had a line I've reread bcuz it was so simple but elegant and still told so much about them. I also love how you've been jumping around within this universe so we get to see all different aspects of their relationship play out while still knowing the ending most of the time. I hope you add more but if you don't they've all been such well crafted stories. And I applaud ur continuity throughout since we know the show is lacking in that department.
dgronison chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
looking forward for more in this series of yours! kudos! :D
Intrigued chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
"Happy middles" - I'm going to quote you on that.

Again, I just absolutely loved it in this series. Please keep writing :)
Intrigued chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
"Happy middles" - I'm going to quote you on that.

Again, I just absolutely loved it in this series. Please keep writing :)
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I had a feeling Shelby wouldn't be completely supportive, still I didn't think shed she'd be like that: saying their relationship was a phase and that Rachel couldn't date Quinn because she had only ever dated men!

Another really deep and fabulous story/part of the sequence and I can't wait for the update!
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Such a great one shot! You wrote these characters in such an authentic way, I could see it all in my head. I loved it. It's interesting how things play out in this universe. There are so many things you're able to write about and I'm enjoying the adventure you're taking us on. I hope you write something else and post it soon. Until next time!
Dee chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I loved this! And I love this series you have going on.
gllover22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Have loved every story in the "Don't Blink" verse. You really out did yourself with the character development of - Rachel and Shelbys interaction. Big surprise in how Shelby reacted to Rachel and Quinns being together. Motherly feelings from Shelby? Thanks again for this wonderfully well written series. Keep 'em coming.
Kitsune no Kutsuu chapter 1 . 5/14/2012