Reviews for Consonance 3055
AinsleyJamesPotter chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
I keep reading this over and over, I hope you will continue this story! It's amazing so far
ochreish chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
Love this! Honestly, inspired by Unorthodox Matchmakers and every bit as good to read! Your three chapters were an absolute treasure to read and the only downside is that there isn't more! Unfortunately it seems like the story's been discontinued, would you mind PMing what happens next?
evans137 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
I love this! Such a unique and interesting plot! Why haven't you updated ? :-( Please continue this story! :-)
Luumus chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Fascinating first chapter! You had me at the edge of my seat. Very interesting indeed.

Onwards to the next chapter :)

Cheers
Lara
loprolater chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Love it! I can't wait till you write the next chapter, though I'm sure it's gonna be good!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
That was pretty good, write more soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
love it. dont know why youre receiving so little reviews. Kind of like unorthodox matchmakers but easier to read. Thank you for posting please write more
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I really love this! Keep going :D
TearfullPixie chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
awesome
Goldenwolfhowl chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
this chapter was really confusing at the end... i think the next to last part was ron? and i'm not sure who the last chapter was about... but i really like this story, so please keep updating!
TearfullPixie chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
this is lovely please update this story soon :)
moriah93ohio chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Great chapter! Please update soon.

I wonder what was in the box. Atleast now, I understand the title of the story now haha

I am really looking forward to reading more chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
this is quite delightful. I love it and i would like to see more. so please update!
ATPT557 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I think it's a great story... Do write more please.
jkl chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
update soon its so intense dont leave me in suspense