Reviews for Betrayal
K chapter 23 . 7/1
You have made a wonderful story! I know it's been years but if you can, please continue 'cause is REALLY GOOD!
Lya200 chapter 23 . 6/28
I don't know why I'm reading old Merlin FanFictions that tear my heart to shreds, but this is awesome, and I want to see more :)
Its one in the morning and I demand answers
oma13 chapter 23 . 1/4
OMGaius! Over three years!? Please tell me you haven't given up on this. Like you said, if there is not too much left on this, please make an effort and finish it. It is such a good story! Please, you can't leave it like this!
Like the guest reader said, if it's been abandoned, please leave a note, or offer for someone else to adopt it or something! This is driving us all crazy! Great story!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2015
Update please!
KIMMIKY chapter 23 . 1/1/2015
please could i have another chapter i need to know how this story develops, please!?
GlOmP3R chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
I loved this ! Totally kickass ! Poor Merlin !
Rowja70 chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Please do not leave it at this. You left it hanging. Need to know what happens.
Foreverwolf chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Over a year since an update- I take this story has been abandoned, then? Shame. It's good.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
Don't let Merlin forgive Arthur istantly let him work for it
Emrys Frost chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
hi can't wait for the next update this story is amazing
Guest chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
If you have given up on this story, couldn't you write a note? I can't stand not knowing! I hope you haven't though, but since it's been so long it kind of looks like you have, however I still have hope! :)
fiona24680 chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
HI! Won't You PLEASE Update Soon? I know you are probably busy but i NEED to know what happens next! Thanks! _ Xx
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 23 . 3/29/2013
I almost cried several times when you mentioned about Merlin's internal struggles. Please update more.
TiffRedd1994 chapter 23 . 3/16/2013